• This topic has 49 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Recognise this ?
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

Shock, something on the internet has been said before.

Kryton57

Dales_rider – Member
    ….to ride by myself but hopefully bump into some Rad people who are into building budget bikes.

That’s funny, yesterday you frowned upon the purchase of budget bikes over on the other channel….

teasel
    Free Member

Shock, something on the internet has been said before.

Indeed. Like those threads reminding us that Spinal Tap (or another film of your choice) is on, despite the fact it was shown only a few months earlier with, once again, an accompanying PSA. I mean, it’s not like the EPG is hard to find, is it.

This isn’t like that at all, oh no…

Dales_rider
    Free Member

Kryton57 – Member

That’s funny, yesterday you frowned upon the purchase of budget bikes over on the other channel….

No I said people would laugh at you, riding Sora

tazzymtb

Considering that a significant number of people on that thread look like they are very probably “doing time” for, at the very least, a couple of cases of GBH, i’d be wary of peturbing them……

hahahahahahahahah I’ve never seem a bigger bunch a placid looking, chubby middle aged, biffers in ill fitting baggys and ron hills.*

About as intimidating as snoozy kitten

*me included

Kryton57

I don’t see that riding 2013 Sora on a winter bike, when my club knows I have a carbon Ultegra Bianchi in these cave awaiting the floods to recede would be a laughing matter.

That’s just you being pretentious and there closer to the generic STW thought pool than you think.

mightymule
    Free Member

Oh good grief.

yossarian
    Free Member

Can someone post a lolcat please. They are soooo funny.

Dales_rider
    Free Member

Kryton you know the rules,
    I refer to rule number 25.

Pook

where’s that dancing hamster?

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Recognise this ?’ is closed to new replies.