Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Race weight
  • ormondroyd
    Free Member

Hmm, I vary by a good couple of pounds during the course of the day with no real pattern, depending on hydration etc. A single pound isn’t really a trend.

zilog6128

I’ve found I need to eat a lot more “stuff” on a clean diet. I put Biltong, Kiwi fruit, Dates, parma ham and dried fruit on the shopping list for snacks, maybe thats the difference.

Apart from the kiwis they’re all pretty expensive so that would explain it! Snack things I go for that are a bit cheaper: high grade peanut butter (from health food shop), normal ham (from butchers), G&B 85% choc (cheap in ASDA at the moment!), olives (in jars not from deli), sausages/chipolatas (done in oven then eaten cold), tins of mackerel/sardines, cheese, yoghurt, nuts. I still buy things like avocados, medjool dates, etc but normally only when on offer!

Kryton57

Cheese! Yes I forgot I do have Jarlsberg as one of the highest protien cheeses.

winterfold
    Free Member

Hmm, I vary by a good couple of pounds during the course of the day with no real pattern, depending on hydration etc. A single pound isn’t really a trend.

this. its been mentioned several times already

he seems to be one of life’s overthinkers 😀

winterfold
    Free Member

I had a massive curry for lunch, and after a ‘rest period’ this avo, have lost more than a pound.

Bad luck to anyone drafting me on the commute home tonight who doesnt take a turn 😈

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Race weight’ is closed to new replies.