Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Race Face Turbine Cinch or SRAM X01 11 Sp Crank?
  • hyperion70
    Free Member

So, I was pretty set on the SRAM cranks as part of my Lurcher hardtail build, but looking at some of the customer reviews on CRC I’m a tad concerned about their reliability. Which got me to thinking about getting an aluminium crack instead and the Race Face cranks look very nice. Has anybody had any issues with the SRAM cranks? And if I were to go the aluminium route, what do people think of the Race Face cranks?
    And while we’re at it, should I stick with the Hope PF41 BB or go with a SRAM or Race Face BB depending on which crank I choose?
    Thanks for allowing me to bombard you with queries! 🙂

br
    Free Member

no idea but I think the RF ones can go down to a 28T, same as XX1 – although ring costs may be higher as they aren’t standard 104mm

Rorschach
    Free Member

I’ve got X01 gxp chainset with an Absolute Black thick/thin 32 direct mount ring.
    Unused.Which does’nt help you.
    For sale.Which might 😉

hyperion70
    Free Member

Lol Rorschach, you’re right, that doesn’t really help me, and yes that may be tempting if the general consensus is that the SRAM cranks are great, no-one’s had any issues with them and the ones you’re selling are black! What’s the reason for selling btw?
    Thanks to you & b r for the replies as well 🙂

Rorschach
    Free Member

They are black!!
    They were for an XX1/Carbon/29er build to race on next season….but I quit my job last week so 😯
    My emither is my profile.

ratherbeintobago

The RF Next cinch cranks were reviewed in the mag a while back and got what I remember to be a good write-up.

Also, RF go down to 26T

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Race Face Turbine Cinch or SRAM X01 11 Sp Crank?’ is closed to new replies.