Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Psa Shimano MW80 boots only £88 on wiggle until midnight tonight.
  • Merchant-Banker
    Free Member

Imo i think thats quite good value.

Plovair

Only size they don’t have stock of is 47 (UK 11.5) 😕 As a winter boot how good is shimano’s sizing? If they come up small then maybe the 48

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I’ve been wearing Shimano shoes since Shimano made shoes, and I’ve always size bigger than normal shoes

And if you (re)sign 😉 up for the email newsletter you get an extra £5 off as well. I did just that last night….. 🙂

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

get them bought! these are superb winter boots, keep your feet toasty and more importantly dry!!!!

ononeorange

Thnaks. Almost ordered some last week. Glad I was too incompetent to do so! I wish I’d read that last post, though…..!

Andyhilton
    Free Member

Bought some for 110 a couple of weeks ago. Glad wiggle don’t have my size or I’d be pee’d off. Remember to go up to euro sizes from your norm for these!

cp

it’s at least 25% off all biking shoes at the mo – some mega cheap dhb branded stuff too.

vinnyeh

How’s the width on these?
    I had a pair of Shimano W100 winter boots years ago, and they’ve put me off Shimano ever since- so narrow that the only ones I could get my feet into were way too long.

mieszko
    Free Member

I find my MW80’s a wider fit then regular Shimano shoes (I’ve got sh-m075). The only thing with sizing is people tell to go size up, I’m normally 46 with shimano (UK11), I went for UK12 – 47 with MW80 and they would be perfect fit at 46.5, but I paid £80 for mine year ago so no complains.

z1ppy

hmmm will see if I need to size up or not when my order arrives, as I have a pair of size 45 shimano mtb shoes but my very tired MT90’s are size 46, being as Wiggle have no 47’s for me to try/buy I’ll live in hope..

Cheers for the PSA.

fbk
    Free Member

Nice PSA – just ordered a 48. Fingers crossed they fit!

Ooh, and going via topcashbck you get a further 4% off too 🙂

NCC

Fantastic timing! This weeks mission was to buy some new winter boots as my NW Celcius are officially dead. MW80’s now ordered in a size up from normal.

Ta for the PSA

uplink
    Free Member

I’ve got some old W101s in 46 that are too tight so I’ve gone for 48s

Could be buying extra thick socks next 🙂

mossimus
    Free Member

Thanks for the PSA, just ordered some and put my old 101’s in the bin.

vinnyeh

ordered a pair of 46’s and 48’s – one pair are bound to fit.
    Thanks op.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Psa Shimano MW80 boots only £88 on wiggle until midnight tonight.’ is closed to new replies.