Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA for the watch geeks – Seiko spork on ebay
  • somafunk

One for the watch geeks on here, a Seiko Spork for £310 buy it now which seems like an incredibly decent price, i’d be buying it for myself but i’m waiting on a yobokies custom seiko arriving soon so i’ll let this one pass me by.

boxelder

What sort of cost are these yobokies? Is it a case of ‘ if you have to ask…..’?

somafunk

It depends on the mods he does and time involved, they’re more expensive than the original watch but that’s to be expected but in the grand scheme of potential watch costs they are reasonable to get something different and personalised to what you want.

I’ve got the Seiko below, well…….customs have it at the moment but i should get it tomorrow. My first watch since i was a kid. Around £200 for this one, which i believe usually costs £100 unmodded – whether or not it is worth the extra is purely down to personal taste.

juanking

Yobokies (seikoboy) makes some really cool watches. The nicest I’ve seen was a moded monster black bay. A good starting points for collector’s.

stu1972
    Free Member

Harold (yobokies) is a nice guy, hooked me up with solid end links for my SKX diver a bit back.

Nice watch & nice movement. Similar to 7S26 with improved power reserve.

I have the SKX007 & SKX013 with Nato / Zulu / Rubber & W.Jean Super Oyster 2 bracelets. I absolutely love Seiko divers watches !

i’m sure you’ll love your new watch

Stu

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I got a Yobokies based on a Seiko 5 just before Christmas.

$150 (£100)SNK809

MrSmith
    Free Member

I have one of those ^
    And a hard to get hold of mid size 4205 from the 80’s with a hirsch strap. The 007’s are a bit chunky for my skinny wrists.

stu1972
    Free Member

This is next on the radar

I have a thing for military watches too 🙂

stu1972
    Free Member

The 007’s are a bit chunky for my skinny wrists.

Agreed. My SKX013 gets more wrist time due to this. In fact its my main watch and is rarely off, especially since moving to an oyster bracelet.

CountZero

Just spotted this thread while looking back for something else, and the SPORK is currently on BIN for £275, so I thought I’d resurrect it, Lazarus-style. 😀

somafunk

Hmm?, i’m gonna make him an offer, 😉

d3fm3ch
    Free Member

Where can one buy these Yobokies watches? Some of them look amazing!

Kryton57

+1

Stu1972 what is that and how much was it – I want one!

Edit. Found it. Not a bad price at all. Large watch though.

cynic-al
    Free Member

What’s special about the spork?

What mods does yobokies do?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA for the watch geeks – Seiko spork on ebay’ is closed to new replies.