Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • PSA : Cheap toys for boys!
  • dbcooper
    Free Member

yunki – Member
    Me too. I come from a military family
    sorry, I didn’t read any further than that but I’m certain that what you posted was perspicacious and erudite

So you decided my opinion is invalid because my father, grandparents and brother were all in the military? As well as rude, you are ignorant.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

My pal’s kids use toy guns to pretend to rescue to people . Perhaps they should use negotiation and sanctions first

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Junkyard
    Free Member

My pal’s kids use toy guns to pretend to rescue to people . Perhaps they should use negotiation and sanctions first

tell them cannot do anything untill they have dossier and at least one dead scientist

Harry_the_Spider

You see Junky old bean that is where you are wrong. These are soldiers, you are thinking of politicians.

skydragon
    Free Member

Monkey child

It appears to be missing: the RAF Regt generic banter book,

were you a rock ape by chance?

yunki
    Free Member

So you decided my opinion is invalid because my father, grandparents and brother were all in the military? As well as rude, you are ignorant.

**** hell mate..

I decided that your opinion was invalid because you suggested that I was ignorant for thinking that children playing with toys designed to resemble the machinery of war might be at odds with my pacifist beliefs..

Justifiably incensed I made a comment which could have been construed as facetious, although it could have equally been a very high handed compliment, you simply chose to believe that I was being sarcastic..

I think if you’re of a certain age then we’re all from military backgrounds pretty much aren’t we..? I certainly am for at least 2 generations!

So climb off your high horse and try to be a little less free with your insults can you..

In all seriousness, and squabbling aside, as a father and full time carer for my two children I firmly believe that the games we orchestrate, and the toys we provide play a very important part in our children’s development and certainly shape the way that they view the world..

Junkyard
    Free Member

If that is a n actual voodoo doll I want to borrow it for a few days please
    Warms up hot poker*

* is not a euphemism

wrecker
    Free Member

Shame though.. The chopper looks the dogs bollocks

Buy one and paint it yellow. It then becomes a search and rescue helo. Yunki and yunki get a cool and inexpensive toy to play with without any warry connotations. Everyone’s a winner!

Oh, and I’m ex military and I respect yunkis views. Being anti war isn’t a bad thing, and I’d expect that all veterans of the really noisy conflicts would agree. Just don’t knock those sent to do it please.

Harry_the_Spider

…and everyone is happy!

Also available.

Lets argue!

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘PSA : Cheap toys for boys!’ is closed to new replies.