Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA (attention Ton as well)- shop soiled XL Meta 5 frame
  • mamadirt
    Free Member

Oh no! They have a small too . . . and in orange 8)

RustyMac

But if you buy it now mama there is a chance we could have one of you legendry fridy night build threads – just think beer, curry and a new bike 😉

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

If anyone buys either, note that they are minus shock…..
    and as luck would have it, I have a spare RP2 from a 2010 meta 5 (which I somehow acquired 😉 during the process of getting my 2009 frame replaced under warranty). Let me know if you need one.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Ecky Thump, my husband’s after an RP2 for his Meta, I’ll direct him to this thread POST HASTE!

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

I’ll go and look up a price quick then, so as not to attract the wrath of the mods

mrplow
    Free Member

If my other half knew what a Meta or an RP2 were I would be worried! 😯

mamadirt
    Free Member

Rusty Mac – Member

But if you buy it now mama there is a chance we could have one of you legendry fridy night build threads – just think beer, curry and a new bike

I could do one for you now Rusty. This arrived yesterday 😛 . Desperately trying to hold off on the build until I finish work tomorrow but all the bits have now arrived – I predict a late night.

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

re the RP2,
    I’ve just had a quick look on ebay etc and I think £90 posted would be about right, near perfect condition.
    Post up on here if that would be of interest.
    Ta

Toasty

Apologies for going vaguely offtopic, how much would you be after for the RP2 Ecky? I’m the other half mentioned above, I’d have mailed but can’t find any address 🙂

I take it 2010 still use 200×51 (7.875″ x 2.0″) shocks? What rebound tune is it?

Toasty

Definitely interested unless some forum ninja has emailed you!

On a similar note, I’ll actually have a:

200×51 2008 Float R
    200×51 2007 RP2 with HV chamber

to go for cheap, just incase anyone did buy the above frame 🙂 The High Volume RP2 was just a bit soft under my 15 stone, and the Float R has Pro Pedal, I missed the option of having an open valve. I actually gave away it’s original RP2 with a Mojo frame I sold, then regret it for the following year 🙁

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Toasty,
    You have first refusal.
    I’ll have to check exact spec at home but I can tell you that the models and tunes fitted to 2010 and 2009 bikes were identical, if that helps any. (I broke a 2009 L frame and replaced it with a 2010 XL, I have the shocks from both).

I’ll be out riding tonight, so might not be able to email you until v.late or tomorrow.

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Just checked the tech docs here and can confirm that 2009 and 2010 both remain 200 x 51.
    Will definately be able to confirm rebound tune quickly before I go out tonight as I know that it’s specified on a sticker on the air can.

Cheers.

Toasty

Ah, if it’s from a large or xl thats perfectly fine in that case, I’m not even 100% sure if mine was medium of heavy to be honest. If you chuck a mail to toasting@gmail.com I’ll chuck you £90 via whatever suits.

Cheers!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA (attention Ton as well)- shop soiled XL Meta 5 frame’ is closed to new replies.