Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • PSA – £10 for 25% off at Royles
  • hammerite
    Free Member

Bikeradar are offering a 25% off voucher at Royles for £10. Royles did this a few months back, and as they had loads of reduced items already you could get some massive bargains. I managed to get RRP£500 of kit for just over £200.

Obviously look on Royles to see if there’s anything you want to buy and if it works out well to spend £10 to get 25% off it’s well worth it.

Huge bargain if you want Zipp wheels and Cervelo time trial frame (in 54cm.

deal

I must add that the service from Royles was top notch too.

AlexSimon

Hmmmm
    Genesis bikes work out particularly cheap

chakaping
    Free Member

Mavic wheels also. Around £350 for Crossmax SX is pretty good.

aracer
    Free Member

Not sure whether to say thanks, or curse you – though I am signed up to the deals so get the e-mail anyway, I might not have paid much attention. They have in stock something rather expensive I’m very tempted by, but had been putting off a decision on – the best deal I’d found anywhere else is £50 more than I can get it for there (from somewhere which doesn’t have it in stock, hence easy to put it off). Not sure if I should be spending that much whilst still unemployed…

DT78
    Free Member

Damn you!

AlexSimon

I’ve been hovering over a couple of things myself.
    Really shouldn’t!

dizcostix
    Free Member

i was contemplating some sidi shoes, but they’ve up the price of them overnight to make them more expensive than they were with the 25% voucher! grrrrrrrrr

wwaswas

Their POC stuff is 50% off before you enter the code…

stever
    Free Member

They had a £1000 off a £11195 Cervelo last time I was in. I didn’t know you could make a bicycle cost that much 🙂

aracer
    Free Member

POC???

wwaswas

Some POC;

http://www.royles.biz/category/2122/Body_Protection

although stocks are a lot lower than earlier, I think.

honourablegeorge

wwaswas – Member

Most of it is £39.99 though – so paying £10 for 25% off is no saving at all, unless you buy more than one.

wwaswas

or you buy a pair of shoes ‘cos they’re *ahem* cheap in the sale and a big tub of hydration stuff ‘cos you need it, possibly.

MussEd
    Free Member

How do you get the discount then? Maybe being a bit thick but can’t work out what to do?(other than sign up for the newsletter which I’ve done)

wwaswas

follow the link at the top of this thread and hit the ‘buy’ button. spend a tenner and they email you a discount code you put in at the checkout on the Royles site.

MussEd
    Free Member

Ok, will try that. Many thanks!

wwaswas

Well, the stuff I ordered turned up at 8am today 🙂

They managed to send me two left shoes though 🙁

So if anyone ordered a pair of size 9.5 Mavic Tempo shoes on Friday and has two right ones in a box on their doorstep then do get in touch.

riggsy
    Free Member

bloody good deal, saved me over £500 🙂

wwaswas

I must say they’ve been pretty good about this.

Having been sent one left 9.5 and one left 11 I tried them both on and decided that a 10.5 would be best for me.

They’re sending me the 10.5 together with a postage paid sticker to get the shoes I have now back to them.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Has this now elapsed? All I’m getting is a link to some crappy looking long-sleeved “race” jersey.

wwaswas

yes, their daily deal changes, errm, daily. I think the vouchers ran out Sunday too?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘PSA – £10 for 25% off at Royles’ is closed to new replies.