Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Propper brown trouser moment
  • JonBoy
    Free Member

Most of the clips are a bit “wtf?” The one at 48 seconds though…….WTF 😯

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJrH1ae9M44&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

boxelder

Helicopter?

zilog6128

some right shit driving there, remind me never to ride my bike on the roads in Russia. Also, what on earth is happening at 7:40?

brakes
    Free Member

I enjoyed that.
    seen several similar WTFs over the years.
    – car driving down the motorway when the bonnet suddenly flipped up
    – car driving down the motorway suddenly does a spin and veers off the left somehow missing all the traffic around it
    – car driving along suddenly lurches left and crashes into a parked car

CrispyCSW

Check out the passenger at 2.07ish – whiplash!

stuey
    Free Member

Who are all these people with ‘helmet cams’ in their cars 😕

Jamie
    Free Member

Check out the passenger at 2.07ish – whiplash!

Morning!

TuckerUK
    Free Member

OMG, PMSL, the guy at 0.28 had never been so fast!

TuckerUK
    Free Member

…and 05:03 is why one always reverses into spaces, but never out of them.

tinribz
    Free Member

I’m not surprised there were so many crashes, most of the cars were driving on the wrong side of the road.

cheburashka
    Free Member

Who are all these people with ‘helmet cams’ in their cars

Give it a couple of years and everyone will have one, you can get a mini camera (ie 808 type) that records in full hd and is small enough to sit on top of the rear view mirror unobtrusively for less than thirty quid now, cheaper than the memory cards they record to.

GrahamS

Who are all these people with ‘helmet cams’ in their cars

Given the quality of the driving in that video it seems a prudent investment!

Give it a couple of years and everyone will have one

Be interesting when insurers start offering discounts for drivers that use them, like they do with drivers that accept having a black box fitted.

I’m currently working on the M5/M4 junction nr Bristol – yesterday witnessed various old people coming from the M5 South to the M4 and actually stopping in a 50mph live lane, because they couldn’t work out which spur went to Wales and which to London.

This was compounded by one woman taking the Wales link, somewhere up the road deciding she’d gone the wrong way, U turning into the works closure and coming back down the wrong way and despite us signalling for her to stop and wait on the junction, proceeded to drive very slowly across the slip rd (so side on to the 40 tonne artics coming round the bend) and cross to the other slip before tootling off towards London – all this with what was probably her daughter in the car – who would have bore the full impact of any collision she caused.

GrahamS

Also, what on earth is happening at 7:40?

I don’t know – but I’m scared!

(I would hazard a guess that the nice starey lady is off her face on something)

Watch this for the full “incident”:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjjNFoQqPik[/video]

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Propper brown trouser moment’ is closed to new replies.