Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Problems with bikeoutlet.co.uk
  • snake75
    Free Member

The worst bike shop in which I have ever buy something. I ordered the wheelset Hope Hoops Pro 2 with Crest rims two months ago. The price was very reasonable. Delivery to Slovakia was 9,99 GBP but I´ve got some email that the delivery cost is 70 GBP with offer of transfering more money or full refund. I choose full refund and I am battling for refund till now. 2 months left and no refund on my account. Alex from bikeoutlet.co.uk doesn´t reply for my emails. The worst bike shop as I know…looks like fraud.

wwaswas

that’s not good in a lot of ways 🙁

bigyinn
    Free Member

Not related to Dave Hynde are they?

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

TBF £9.99 is mega cheap delivery

but they are known for their “service”

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

I’ve ordered from them and stuff was a little slow to turn up, and they’re not exactly great at responding to either emails or phonecalls. Was a good price though.

snake75
    Free Member

£9.99 is quite cheap delivery, but for example wiggle offers delivery for free for these wheels(£318).

wwaswas

did you pay by card – surely your card company can help out as the goods haven’t been supplied they can just do a chargeback?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Theres a number of threads about them on here… Best avoided.

servo
    Free Member

Had to get a refund from my credit card.
    That was at Christmas. Surprised they are still in business.

nashwaymule
    Free Member

Sounds like Dave Hynde (delivery style) once the wheels arrived they were great but it took me having to threaten to drive up there and collect them for this to happen.

warpcow
    Free Member

I was going to order some wheels from them last year, to be shipped to Sweden. I’m pretty sure there’s some details on the website that say you should ask for a quote for delivery of “large packages”. I did and they wanted £40 per wheel, so I went elsewhere.

JamieMc
    Free Member

Ive also had truly terrible service from them. six calls to check on the progress of an order. No one could tell me what the progress was and was always promised that they would check and get back to me. Not once was there a return call or email. Cancelled the order after a month of waiting. They have lost my future custom anyway.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Problems with bikeoutlet.co.uk’ is closed to new replies.