Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Pro-Lite Bracciano Wheels (Sorry road content)
  • Netdonkey

Does anyone have any experience with the above wheels? It’s these or the Campag zondas but TBH I rrally dislike the spoke pattern on the zondas

mikey74
    Free Member

I have them and really can’t fault them. They remain true despite a years use on the worst roads imaginable. The hubs are easily taken apart and greased. They are very light for the money.

The only issue is that I believe they don’t currently have a UK distributor, which may make getting hold of spares difficult.

Otherwise, great wheels.

cheers_drive

Pretty much what mikey74 said. I can’t believe how long they continue to spin for, so much for sealed bearings being draggier than cup and cone.
    May be selling mine soon as they don’t suit match my new frame.

gary

A set here too – total bargain in CRC’s Black Friday sale last year, seen loads of miles commuting and general riding, still true and spinning impressively freely as above.

If I were to be picky, they feel a touch flexy but assuming you’re getting a good price I reckon they are hard to beat.

crikey
    Free Member

Word on the net is they are a pricier version of wheels available from Planet X…

Netdonkey

Thanks guys anyone had the zonda too, I am 71kg so worried about the flex some of the reviews talk about

BristolPablo
    Free Member

I have a pair of Zondas, I’m 82 kgs and I havent had them flexing yet and have been up some good steep hills including a cat 2 in North Wales where I was leaning on everything to get up without stopping, technique went out of the window that day!. I was so scared of using them at first though, the front looks weeny with just 16 spokes and the rear has just 6 on the non-drive side but they are strong and just fly. Really good wheels for £300.

My usual rides are around South Glos lanes which arent the best, they have stayed true all winter though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Pro-Lite Bracciano Wheels (Sorry road content)’ is closed to new replies.