Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 138 total)
  • Private Chat Forum, members only
  • Sandwich

If it is a Private Members Club, will I get a free lap dance from Cougar, Drac or one of the secret mods if I join?

They are de rigeur, you have to pay extra to avoid them!

I have been inappropriately touched.

bruneep

fasthaggis

I just found some details of the initiation rights for entry to the private chat membership.I AM NOT DOING THAT! 😉

Cougar

That’s what you think. They know where you sleep, remember.

footflaps

then try and monetize it does irritate me somewhat

You should try living on fresh air alone for a few months then get back to us with how well it went….

dannyh
    Free Member

I just found some details of the initiation rights for entry to the private chat membership.I AM NOT DOING THAT! 😉

I agree.

Tromboning is step too far.

slackboy

If you haven’t got £2 a month spare then mountain biking probably isn’t the best choice of hobby…

Best hydration pack for £100

Sandwich

You should try living on fresh air alone

Fresh air? I’m existing on exposure, the diet of champions!

Kryton57

I feel like I should avoid an internet search of Tromboning.

grahamt1980

Tromboning? Cougar threatened me with an angry pirate

teethgrinder

Anyone fancy an Alaskan Pipeline?

DezB
    Free Member

Hey marginalised, freeloading scum, I’m going in. See if there’s anything new. ahHa haha haha 😀

joepud
    Free Member

If you haven’t got £2 a month spare then mountain biking probably isn’t the best choice of hobby…

Its not so much about spare more value. I just cancelled my print sub was I wasn’t reading the magazine as basically i don’t find the articles interesting. So despite only being 2 quid they clutter my flat and just end up unread in the recycling.

shooterman

Thread prompted me to become a member. Almost 20 years of free advice and entertainment so far so £20 a year for a digital membership doesn’t seem a lot to ask in return.

AlexSimon

“marginalised”
    Free open Bike Forum 4.3 million posts
    Free open Chat Forum 4.8 million posts
    Private Members Forum (BETA) 143 posts

I’m no English expert, but I reckon if the margins are 57,342 times bigger than this new ‘centre’, then there must be a different name for it.

itsallgood

I’ve gone for a digi sub. Enjoy the mag but often don’t pick it up now – reading on a tablet is fine. £20/yr is a good value for this forum and the mag. Not keen on the rolling up my trouser leg thing mind.

maccruiskeen

Not keen on the rolling up my trouser leg thing mind.

try bicycle clips instead then.

Flaperon

brads
    Free Member

Already a member but can’t think of anything worse than a private chat forum on here.

I’m just here for footwear advice from the jetsetter paperclip salespeople. Having a magazine to read while I dream of business class is the icing on the cake.

Cougar

There’s cake?

There’s cake?

I believe the angel cake in the members forum has all gone, but there’s still a bakewell tart left there and some battenburg.

Sandwich

some battenburg.

Stand clear!

scotroutes

some battenburg.

Careful. It has a bit of a chequered history.

nickjb
    Free Member

Will there be fun sponge cake?

MoreCashThanDash

I thought we were leaving all the fun sponges on the non-member forum?

footflaps

I thought we were leaving all the fun sponges on the non-member forum?

Just the used ones…..

timbog160

I’ve been in. Everybody looked at me and stopped talking…..so I backed out veeeery slowly..

Cougar

Careful. It has a bit of a chequered history.

That deserved more recognition.

sc-xc

Already a member but can’t think of anything worse than a private chat forum on here.

Well…a

brads
    Free Member

And more importantly…b

brads
    Free Member

Lol actually got an email this afternoon saying my renewal never went through (cancelled it cause the mag is a bit rubbish)

Dodged a bullet cause STW twatishness concentrated would be too much.

Edit

Haven’t dodged it really as I can read all the posts on it.
    Seems it is not popular as it smacks of snobbishness lol who knew ? 🙂

tomhoward

Do remind us why you insist on continuing to post?

fasthaggis

Issue 136 Private Chat Fanzine is now with the postal service and should be arriving with FULL members very soon

brads
    Free Member

Do remind us why you insist on continuing to post?

Why shouldn’t I ? Lol is this your forum then ?

I discuss many things on here, if you actually read the forum other than the political sycophant threads you might see that.

sockpuppet

Will there be fun sponge cake?

I enjoyed this. You will the internet today.

tomhoward

Why shouldn’t I ? Lol is this your forum then ?

I discuss many things on here, if you actually read the forum other than the political sycophant threads you might see that.

I just can’t understand why some people post here, whilst harbouring a clear disdain for the forum, and it’s posters.

As a side note, why do a number of people think I only post in politics threads? I do occasionally, but it’s pretty low on my preferred topic list.

jam-bo

I dont think it’ll be long now until there are more posts in thread arguing about the ‘private’ forum than there are posts in the ‘private’ forum.

teethgrinder

Well. The super exclusive private chat forum is already getting spam that’s less annoying and makes more sense than some of the rest of the normal forum posts.

Cougar

I dont think it’ll be long now until there are more posts in thread arguing about the ‘private’ forum than there are posts in the ‘private’ forum.

I don’t know, there’s a growing number of posts in the ‘private’ forum arguing about the ‘private’ forum.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 138 total)

The topic ‘Private Chat Forum, members only’ is closed to new replies.