Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Presents 'For the Kids'
  • franksinatra

I have just got some relatively good walkie talkies ‘for the kids’. They are to replace the rubbish Buzz Lightyear set we had

Is it wrong to be realy excited about presents for the kids? What have you got for yourself the kids this Christmas?

Over!

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

A yamaha keyboard, it’s keys light up to “teach” you the music – will no doubt be trying it myself!

franksinatra

My wife was telling me that one her her friends has spent £70 on sexy underwear for herself as a Christmas present for her husband. Not quite sure what to make of that. It is both so wrong, yet so right…..

tang
    Free Member

Well, that extra marble run set….

thegreatape
    Free Member

A Team GB velodrome Scalextric for the wife.

richpips
    Free Member

A tablet each so they can give up pestering me to use my laptop.

40mpg

Nerf guns for my two teenage daughters, although in hindsight I probably should have got 3!

hammyuk
    Free Member

toppers3933
    Free Member

i got my 4 yer old a custom timbuk2 messenger. he’s loves mine and i had a massive discount code so it made it real cheap. arrives friday.
    oh and a job lot of lego. I build it for with him of course. 🙂

matt_outandabout

Bring the kids up right, with a strong sense of moral standing looking after your parents, and they buy the toys for you 🙂

avdave2

When I was nine I had an air rifle for Christmas – I think I managed to get a go on it sometime after the Queens speech when my dad moved on to my sisters Stylophone.

scaredypants

re. “wife of the year” – RUUUUN, it’s a trap ! While you‘re correcting her note she’ll shoot you in the back

aracer
    Free Member

I’m getting me my son a decent radio control car

Bregante

A tablet each so they can give up pestering me to use my laptop.

This.

One for the wife too.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Got them both “proper bikes” last year. Mrs pulled her face up at the cost over a halfords pos.
    She was quoted as saying ” worth every penny” whilst we all went round various red loops this year.

wrightyson
    Free Member

And I’ve had a nerf gun this year 😳

Candodavid
    Free Member

My son (ahem) has a new to me set of fox forks, I’ll look after them for him till his frame arrives

MoreCashThanDash

Well, my lad and I have just finished rebuilding the Lego Camper Van my wife got us last Christmas. Those round wheels are a nuisance, they mean it can just roll off the shelf and break up into it’s 1300 constituent pieces… 👿

bruneep

My wife was telling me that one her her friends has spent £70 on sexy underwear for herself as a Christmas present for her husband. Not quite sure what to make of that. It is both so wrong, yet so right…..

Are our wives friends?

northernmatt

I’ve got mini me an Islabikes Rothan, I’m hoping that he’s going to like it. Be bloody devastated if he doesn’t.

Pook

Hammyuk – that bad punctuation would be grounds for divorce in my household

TiRed

Am contemplating Lego Mindstorms for the boys. Or the reissued Technics crane…

matt_outandabout

Am contemplating Lego Mindstorms for the boys. Or the reissued Technics crane…

Mind storm ftw

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Presents 'For the Kids'’ is closed to new replies.