Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Powered by fairy dust – Ford KA – Doing her mascara whilst driving…
  • joshbosh12
    Free Member

Following on from a previous thread, i drove behind a Ford KA that was ironically being powered by fairy dust but there was no jabba the hut in sight, instead she was driving along doing her make up.
    Should i have followed her to work and just informed her of the dangers of what she was doing & what could happen i.e hitting a pot hole, poking herself in the eye, hitting oncoming traffic, rolling her car, taking out 5 cars and then getting hit by a lorry doing 50mph
    Or was i ok to do the cowardly British thing of carrying on to work?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

We’ve all done it. 😳

tinybits
    Free Member

Yes, you should have followed her, and back home, and probably taken pictures of her in her gym gear as well.

zokes
    Free Member

Or was i ok to do the cowardly British thing of carrying on to work?

No, you were being American in your understanding of the word “ironically”.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I nearly crashed my car a few weeks ago on the M42 because of that thread!

There I was happily trundling along when I came up behind a new shape Ford Ka with a sticker on the back that read.

“The Fairies Made Me Do It!”

There was a lovely pink picture of Tinkerbell either side both facing towards the writing.

I instantly remembered the thread so pulled up alongside expecting to see Jabba, I wasn’t disappointed. She must have been at least 20 stone with hair greasier than the doner kebab I ate on Friday night. She looked like she was chewing a bumblebee and could not have seemed unhappier if she had tried.

I instantly burst out laughing so hard that I very nearly lost control of my car. Pook has a lot to answer for.

joshbosh12
    Free Member

I guess it would be a different story if she hit a cyclist?

unovolo
    Free Member

Just wrong in so many ways!!!

slimjim78
    Free Member

its funny till one of these idiots kills a mother pushing a pram. Then we all say ‘something should be done!’

I spy dozens of these drivers every day on my commute to work. Last week, was treated to the sight of an Audi Driver fingering away at his tablet/iPad which was sat on his lap (at 40mph on the M25).
    The fact it caused him to swerve and nearly wipe me out was merely coincedence. Apparently.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Powered by fairy dust – Ford KA – Doing her mascara whilst driving…’ is closed to new replies.