Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Powerball users.
  • JCornford

Anyone on here use a powerball?

I bought one ages ago but after the first few goes it went in the draw, now my knee is healing I am thinking of getting it back out again to regain some arm strength for riding and climbing.

Does anyone do certain work outs, or just spin it for set time?

RealMan
    Free Member

I just spin it until I get bored. Someone will be along to talk to you about your spelling shortly.

philconsequence
    Free Member

ahhh excellent, i needed a reminder to get the powerball out and start using it again….. i just spin and change hands when it gets too much, IIRC there are quite a few exercises you can do with it to work specific muscles, google would probably be your best friend on this one

ton

i use one for my wrists…………..but about the same time i started using it i also started using ergon grips on all my bikes, so i dont know if it is the use of the powerball or the use of the ergon’s that have made my wrist’s stop hurting.

❓ 😀

SkillWill
    Free Member

I used one as a recovery aid after a fairly bad wrist break. Seemed to help. Always good to have in the office for a maximum rpm competition.

Rubber_Buccaneer

SkillWill – Member
    maximum rpm competition

Max RPM competition is their only real use so lets have your high scores. All entries must be backed up by photographic evidence of the RPM and a picture of the face you were pulling at max RPM 😀

bigyinn
    Free Member

Probably similar to their cum faces i’d guess.

RealMan
    Free Member

I’ve done what is probably a fairly pathetic 10067. No proof though.

I think I got up to about 500 before the novelty wore off.

samuri
    Free Member

It’s a man tester. Blokes who wear scarves like girls or use skin care products are unlikely to be able to achieve reasonable speed or even hold onto it.

12500 for me, and the chap I worked with could get it over 13000. You do lose the knack though if you stop doing it, I could probably only get it up to about 11500 now.

No photographic evidence I’m afraid, but I do have a picture of my high speed/cum face….

bigyinn
    Free Member

😯

glenh
    Free Member

😆 😯

OmarLittle
    Free Member

Didnt know what a powerball was so googled it and found this video of the world record. Is it basically just an exercise to improve **** or is there more to it than that?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQPESY-pndw[/video]

MrNutt
    Free Member

that video is the perfect work safe exmple of what you’d see if stupid enough to go on chat roulette 😀

finbar
    Free Member

That video makes me laugh. “Akis Kritsawhatnow only uses the powerball to train!” Wow, great endorsement – that’s probably why he’s so damn flabby.

(my top speed is 8500 🙄 )

Cougar

Always good to have in the office for a maximum rpm competition.

Does anyone ever use it for anything else?

I’ll dig mine out when I get home, and we can have a STW p155ing contest.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I’ve lost mine!

SkillWill
    Free Member

My top speed is 10482. Would imagine that’s fairly easily beatable!

johnners
    Free Member

My top speed is 18658.

I think it’s faulty though, I’m not that good at it and it hurts my wrists.

lesoudeur
    Free Member

i think he came at about 18,000. post powerball depression then by the look on his face.

ahwiles
    Free Member

they’re great for giving yourself RSI, not much else*.

if you want to get strong for climbing, go climbing.

if you want to get strong for biking, use the old ‘piece of broom handle + 1.5metres of string + weight of your choice + wind it up/wind it down’ trick.

(*take one to the pub, and a camera, and get a photo of everyone’s ‘come-face’)

jon1973
    Free Member

they’re great for giving yourself RSI, not much else

Isn’t that what the manufacturers claim it can alleviate?

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Powerball users.’ is closed to new replies.