Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Police / helicopter activity at GT today.
  • Davesport

Anyone know what happened ? I’m presuming some sort of accident 🙁 I was fishing a few miles away but heard the siren & saw the chopper circling.

Hopefully not too serious.

D.

Davesport

Boink

munkyboy
    Free Member

Probably there to arrest the idiot who shouted ‘dropping in’ at the top of spooky wood.

Seriously though I saw nothing but left at one-ish. Was a bit of an odd crowd in today though

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Think someone had an off, the forestry pick up and a couple of FC bods at the heli pad with a few when I passed.

There was also a Police landrover heading up towards Buzzards Nest with the blues and twos on about 2pm?

wayniac
    Free Member

‘dropping in’ at Glentress – what a c#ck!

wayniac
    Free Member

But on reflection…. if it makes him happy then so what!

Trekster

A yoof came to grief in the skills area apparently, posted on the Stanes FB page

Northwind

munkyboy – Member

Probably there to arrest the idiot who shouted ‘dropping in’ at the top of spooky wood.

On this occasion it wasn’t me. But I do worry people might take it seriously sometimes :mrgreen:

Davesport

Ta Boardinbob.

Get well soon lad.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

‘dropping in’ at Glentress – what a c#ck!

Commenting on someones choice of words whilst partakeing in a sport which basicly involes grown men riding push bikes round in a circle in the woods – what a c#ck!

I’m going to start calling it when I roll the commuter bike out of the car park, just to annoy you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Police / helicopter activity at GT today.’ is closed to new replies.