Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Players
  • rOcKeTdOg

what can i say?, i'm just greedy and i only have one life

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Mine is the Malet in Newton Tony. Pub perfection.

I'll see you there. I'll have a pink carnation in my left button hole x.

RocketDog, it's guys like you that ruin it for all us nice guys.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member
    what can i say?, i'm just greedy and i only have one life

The Southern Yeti – Member
    I'll see you there. I'll have a pink carnation in my left button hole x.

Get a roomm you two!

iDave
    Free Member

the less I say the more the better

rOcKeTdOg

nice guys finish last, so i've heard 😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

bad boys finish quick?

nice guys make sure she's finished first….

rOcKeTdOg

why do women fake orgasm?

coz they think men care 8)

aleigh
    Free Member

So where's you fav little country pub then? And why the hell did you move to Swindon?

i don't have one – haven't really got to know those sorts of pubs. i've driven past a few though…..does that count?! 😉

i moved here because of my job, more opportunities at head office.

oh and rocketdog, it's not cos we think men care – it's our way of saying 'get off now cos i'm bored' 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

does that count?!

Yeah I think so, they always look a lot better from the outside!

cinnamon_girl

oh and rocketdog, it's not cos we think men care – it's our way of saying 'get off now cos i'm bored'

😆

rOcKeTdOg

maybe you shouldn't just lie there then and move about a bit?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Do not fault the successful participant in a flawed system; try instead to discern and rebuke that aspect of its organization which allows or encourages the behavior that has provoked your displeasure.

Urban Dictionary

jackthedog
    Free Member

Not knowing the first thing about Swindon makes me feel slighly unqualified to comment in this thread. However, there's no big secret around why men treat women the way they do is there?

Men are biologically driven to spread the seed as far and wide as they can, and women are biologically driven to make a nest and settle.

So the usual case is that mrs thinks her time has come to settle and build a family at around about the same time blokey's getting ready to hit some new poontang.

If I understand biology correctly, which I'm almost certain I clearly do.

DezB
    Free Member

Oi! Aleigh, why you not reply to my email?
    And why does no-one ever call you a troll? 🙂

woodsman
    Free Member

Women are more than capable of being 'players' – I've met some.

iDave
    Free Member

Ah yes woodsman, the monkey women – only let go of one branch when they have another in their hand, then immediately on the look-out for the next one…

woodsman
    Free Member

tribal – spot on!

JEngledow
    Free Member

Sorry to digress, but…

Mr Yeti – You seem to be in / from the Witney area, what local bike shop do you use (if any)? Ta.

Kit
    Free Member

Yeah you know the sort…..blokes that pretend to 'woo' a lady and then get bored but somehow manage to click their fingers and the girl goes back for more rubbish!

Are you or have you ever been one and if so why? Is it about the ego?

I did that for a while, but mostly because I was pretty **** up by a previous girl and had no idea whether I wanted a relationship or not. Didn't want to hurt the girl in question, but couldn't say no as I had a brilliant time with her and enjoyed getting laid! If I'd been in a better frame of mind at the time, she'd have been a keeper 🙁

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

(Niggaz) Grab your dick if you love hip-hop
    (Bitches) Rub your titties if you love Big Poppa
    Gotcha, open off the words I say because
    "This type of shit it happens everyday"

JE – I love my bikes too much to trust anyone but if I had to it's definitely got to be Giles Sports in CartoonTown. The mechanic knows his stuff and they've got an incredible range of tools.

Oh, and Tribal, my motto has always been don't make the monkey cheat, make it freefall!

DezB – I was going to try and found out what she looked like before calling her that!

aleigh
    Free Member

maybe you shouldn't just lie there then and move about a bit?

who said anything about laying down?!

So the usual case is that mrs thinks her time has come to settle and build a family at around about the same time blokey's getting ready to hit some new poontang.

i've done the family thing – now it's a case of weeding through all the planks out there to find some half decent 😆

dez – soz…..had a bit of an incident with my car so haven't thought much more about getting a new one! as for me being a troll….how rude!

mr yeti – i don't have a doppelganger i'm afraid. i do have pics but am not posting them on here (normal ones btw 😉 )

sharki
    Free Member

I prefer the term teachers

Houns

Lol @ Sharki

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Doppelganger.. ? How would you know I thought the world is supposed to end if you ever meet them?

aleigh
    Free Member

I prefer the term teachers

you would!

How would you know I thought the world is supposed to end if you ever meet them?

ummmm?

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘Players’ is closed to new replies.