Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Planet x model b wheel parts
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

The mrs had a nice bus ride back from aboyne today after her freewheel packed in – my time trial wheels no less !

They are px model b and covered about 200 miles under me during tts and about 100 same with smee also tting

Gave them to the mrs and with 2 weeks she has destroyed them on the road.

On opening the freehub i found the pawl ring was in two pieces . I presume it should be one piece and split to hold the pawls in place ?

Secondly wheredoes one get one. Quick look at px doesnt show any spares !

Cheers for any help guys

monkeychild
    Free Member

I think they are rebranded novatech. I am not looking forward to when I need to give mine tlc.

trail_rat
    Free Member

och they are dead simple inside actually nothing to fear – getting the parts though might be fun.

ill take some photos later and see if we can identify what other hubs use em.

seanoc
    Free Member

What do you need? I have a dead one in my garage but I think the hub is fine.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Just the spring that holds the pawls out.

I ” think ” http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=83692 will fit…… Novatec make px hubs , they also make ns bikes hubs. Its the round thin bit thats broken in 2 exactly on its flex point

Those look like the bits i require i think ill take a punt 🙂

trail_rat
    Free Member

For future referance those springs do fit grand, wheel works again

Leigh2612
    Free Member

Sorry to resurrect an old thread- does anyone know what the model b front hub is? Thanks!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Planet x model b wheel parts’ is closed to new replies.