Home Forums Bike Forum Pissed off at Rapha

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Pissed off at Rapha
    dartdude
    Free Member

https://www.rapha.cc/gb/en/shop/mens-explore-technical-t-shirt/product/BET03XXSUC

Perhaps Rapha are not paying this dainty little model enough so he rebelled

Goes off to see what all the fuss is about whilst unpacking my new Rapha gear ;) ;)

tall_martin

I thought that was the brief for all Rapha models?

I commute in that t-shirt. It’s good. Not £70 good, but good.

jimdubleyou

I thought that was the brief for all Rapha models?

The first woman here appears to be off brief :) .

The one that had to do the video at the bottom understood the assignment.

https://www.rapha.cc/gb/en/shop/womens-trail-long-sleeve-technical-t-shirt/product/TLS01XXGGG

dartdude
    Free Member

Now I’m pissed as it’s too short for my portly bell

pisco

<trying not to imagine your portly bell>

dartdude
    Free Member

Wooopsy cushion ;d

defblade
    Free Member

I’ve been looking for a new every-day jacket, and the “moody model” look seems to be everywhere. Puts me right off a bit of clothing if it’s so horrible even the model who has only got it on for 5 minutes obviously hates it.

pisco

8908c23e7167670ca29837c0e9f7ebf9-939778291

fasthaggis

I hope Surly now up their game.

#moodyglare4tehwin

jameso

You ain’t seen nothin yet

Rainwear

.. they’re pissed off because it’s raining. Looking like kids from a John Wyndham novel.

scuttler

Rains crew are so pissed off because they’re desperate for chips and they can’t have any.

northernsoul

They look very demure, very mindful…

dartdude
    Free Member
    failedengineer

Maybe the kids on that ‘Rains’ website are pissed off because they’ve paid double the price of proper rainwear for cheap tat?  Welded seams?

jameso

No they don’t care, they’re just too busy looking good. They’re also looking serious because of the anguish they feel, it’s our fault, we don’t recognise the statement they make. It always rains on them.

MoreCashThanDash

I hope Surly now up their game.

Deserved more recognition

dartdude
    Free Member

Why does it always rain on rapha , la dee dad a dad da

burko73

That rains stuff is like the el cheapo flexothane stuff we used to get from hoggs of Fife for working in the woods years ago when breathabkenstuff was too fragile/ expensive.

i laughed when I saw 2 of the mums on the school run recently  same rains Mac whilst walking down the high street! I went home to dig out the flexothane until my wife told me off!

DrJ

The Rains models are looking like that because they’ve been trying to understand what the heck this means …

Rains’ core collection delivers new elevated outerwear and pants silhouettes. A minimal, forecast-defying language, articulated through signature coated fabrics. All designs are waterproof, windproof, and lightweight, with engineered ventilation.

racefaceec90

Maybe the model is annoyed he keeps getting mistaken for that buffoon Neil oliver?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.