• This topic has 17 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • People you used to think were NOT okay, but now you don't
  • SaxonRider

Tom Hanks.

I used to despise him. Then I found out he is a genuinely nice human being.

Klunk
    Free Member

Then I found out he is a genuinely nice human being.

but god he’s loud, so so bloody loud!

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

How on earth could anyone despise Tom Hanks?

Merak

Google Tom Hanks lost credit card or lost ID or fish and chips. He’s a legend imo, name me a shit Tom Hanks film, go on.

darrell
    Free Member

da Vinci code

Merak

I’ll name you some classics;

Saving Private Ryan
    The Green Mile
    Castaway
    Forrest Gump………..

Legend.

Merak

No dice, wasnt’ that bad imo.

mboy
    Free Member

Boris Johnson

Oh, hang on… I’ve got that the wrong way round! 🙄

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I actually think Wayne Rooney is alright now

Wazza

Big is the best Tom Hanks film

welshfarmer

Jeremy Vine. Used to despise him from his manner on his radio show, now think he is someone I would happily have round for a BBQ and a beer, especially if he bought his brother 🙂

geoffj

Cavendish

jamj1974

Jeremy Beadle.
    Christiano Ronaldo.

jambalaya
    Free Member

David Beckham
    Seb Coe

Starting to warm to Ronaldo, maybe once he has stopped playing and the memories of all the play acting fade. Generous to charity and very proud to play for his country

maccruiskeen

How on earth could anyone despise Tom Hanks?

I’ve been angry with him ever since we bought the last two tickets to Pulp Fiction – raced into the cinema because we were late – straight into the wrong screen – sat wondering why the film was so late starting then once it was far to late to then go into the correct screening ended up watching Forrest Gump instead.

Its difficult to convey exactly why this is his fault so you’ll just have to trust me – its wholly his fault.

colournoise

From what I’ve read, Tom Hanks as a person seems OK. Really can’t stand him as an actor though. Think the only film of his I’ve ever got through the whole of is Saving Private Ryan.

To answer the OP question though, bizarrely (for me and my worldview), David Cameron. His approach to the referendum and subsequent stitching up of everyone else has changed my view of him as a person for the better – still can’t stand his politics though.

aracer
    Free Member

Fernando Alonso

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Bradley Wiggins, was always a bit surly and stroppy in his early days and joining Sky never helped. The TV documentary went a long way to bringing me round though and his want to do other races like Paris Roubaix and have a go at the Hour has changed my mind.

Drac

Legend

He wasn’t in either of the Legend films.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘People you used to think were NOT okay, but now you don't’ is closed to new replies.