Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 160 total)
  • People that you can't stand for no good reason other than instinct…
  • slowoldgit
    Free Member

FFS, can someone really not stand Tony Blair without knowing why ?

All through his career, I would change channels the instant he appeared on, or was mentioned on TV. I never hung about to work out why.

rOcKeTdOg

only one STWer at the moment, actually that’s not true, there is a reason & i should have followed my instinct

Pook

ooh intriguing….

(though there’s one for me too)

pingu66
    Free Member

Most politicians! Lying oxygen thieves.
    Piers Morgan!
    Andy Grey, Richard Keys
    Richard Madeley
    Michael McIntyre
    Russel Brand
    Jonathon %£*&%£&£ Woss, you should at least be able to pronounce your own bloody name FFS. Retard. (Probably my most hated)

I could add to the list but these i would happily watch burn.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Piers Morgan
    Paul McCartney

I do hate David Attenborough’s TV manner as per BigJohn but it in no way compares to those 2.

And to make things worse if I type mc on my phone it autofills McCartney!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

you should at least be able top pronounce your own bloody name

I’m sure had his mum known he was going to grow up with a speech impediment, she’d have maybe gone with his dad’s name.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

People that i impulsively and instinctively recoil from, of whom the merest sight, sound or notion makes me shudder and want to cross myself and shrink down under the duvet:

Thatcher. Andrew Neil. Michael Howard. Hazel Blears. Piers Morgan. Richard Hammond. Eric Pickles. Donald Rumsfeld. Mark Regev, the human face of Israeli belligerence. The last two in particular are the creepiest pair of bastards anyone ever pointed a camera at. They positively radiate evil and malice.

johndoh
    Free Member

Been thinking hard but nope. Just Ed Balls. Making me angry just thinking about him.

wallop

Jo friggin Whiley.

br
    Free Member

James Cordon.

Don’t know why, but when the fat git comes on telly I just turn it over.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

George Gallaway
    Alec Salmond
    Noel Edmonds

SaxonRider

VERNON ******* KAY
    Jonathan Ross
    Mylene Klass
    Ed Balls
    Hazel Blears
    Louis Walsh
    Davina McCall
    Oliver Stone (actually, I know why I can’t stand him)

And I’m sure I’ll be able to come up with a good few more.

SaxonRider

StefMcDef – Member

People that i impulsively and instinctively recoil from, of whom the merest sight, sound or notion makes me shudder and want to cross myself and shrink down under the duvet:

Thatcher. Andrew Neil. Michael Howard. Hazel Blears. Piers Morgan. Richard Hammond. Eric Pickles. Donald Rumsfeld. Mark Regev, the human face of Israeli belligerence. The last two in particular are the creepiest pair of bastards anyone ever pointed a camera at. They positively radiate evil and malice.

Some good choices there. But Donald Rumsfeld stands head and shoulders above everyone for being the epitome of evil. I long for the day when The Hague condemns him as a war criminal. I seriously consider him among the worst figures of the last century.

teethgrinder

Another here for Ed Balls. And Diane Abbott. And Mitchell & Webb. And all of PETA.

Positively sure I’m on the STW list!

Quite ironic that despite my passive aggressive persona on here, I find it inherently difficult to actually hate people. Occasionally people piss me off, 5 minutes later, I’m over it. Meh!

federalski
    Free Member

Vernon Kay
    James Corden
    Chris Addison
    Pepe the footballer.
    John Terry
    Frank Sidebottom
    Bono

To name a few…

teethgrinder

Shit. Forgot Corden. I would never tire of hitting him in the throat with a shovel.

konabunny
    Free Member

Miranda Kerr.
    Richard Griffiths.

beefheart
    Free Member

Most of the above, also :

Alan Car
    Nick Hewer
    The old pope
    Chris Evans
    The queen

kayak23

God. Thinks he’s it…

kevj
    Free Member

The old pope

Aren’t they all old?

Kevevs
    Free Member

anybody in authority.

tazzymtb

Nicholas cage- would cheerfully peel is face off with a claw hammer and fill all the resultant voids and his upper respiratory tract with expanding foam.

RustySpanner

Come on, there’s some very good reasons to hate most of the people posted above. 😀

To actually answer the OP’s question, I’d have to say Matt Baker.
    And I’ve genuinely no idea why, I’m sure he’s actually very nice, but the lad just makes my flesh crawl.
    Maybe because he smiles all the sodding time.

timraven

Any & every Pope
    Bono
    Vernon Kaye +1
    Manic street preachers, yes, all of them.
    Ed Miliband
    Annie Lennox
    and a cast of thousands

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Sara Cox
    Chris Kovarik

Kevevs
    Free Member

I quite fancy Sara Cox

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

The French

Mr_C
    Free Member

Ant & Dec
    Vernon Kay
    Fern Cotton
    Cerys Matthews

CountZero

There are plenty I’m somewhat irritated by, but total, homicidal, rage I reserve for Blair, Balls, and Morgan.
    Nothing irrational about it, just cold, calculated and completely rational.
    I also hate the Manics, for many reasons that lots would find irrational.

IanW
    Free Member

Tony Blair, except there are lots of good reasons and cant stand is a bit mild.

So I will go with neighbour who wears a North Face Body warmer , he annoys me no end and I cant work out why.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Fiona Phillips. No idea why I dislike her, but my disdain for her grows every time I see the wisen faced rat on my TV.

jekkyl

A guy at work called Steve, lots of people like him but he is such a **** phoney & only I can see it.

trevron73
    Free Member

Most poeple i meet, i actually treat most folk i meet with disdain and contempt and treat them like they are the C$nt of all c%nts until they prove otherwise #atinybitbitteraboutlife Oh and that Rhianna bird-there aint nothing to like about that prefectly proportioned,beautifully cappacinno skinned hottie, ?

johndoh
    Free Member

Ohh, there is my sister in law too. Selfish self-centred bitch that she is.

banks
    Free Member

Definatley cerys matthews – hi cerys matthews and I am so much cooler than you before you were cool, you’ll never be as cool & different as me so now I am going to play a load of shite records you’ve never heard of because I’m cool and your not. He’s one song played on a flute made out of cat bones from crazy welsh cat lady – you’ve never heard it because your not as cool as me.

Clint boon – let me tell you about a story in Manchester AGAIN!

J ross too & the manics

Euro
    Free Member

Fern Cotton and that pointy-faced, fake bitch (can’t mind her name) who used to be married to Les Dennis. I’m actually getting a bit angry while typing this. POINTY FACED BITCH\!!@!£!

anagallis_arvensis

Rio Ferdinand

I know nothing about football but thought he was one of the few to stand up for what he believes re racism? Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong.
    As for my choice Brian Blessed… Cannot stand the man.

jekkyl

@ Euro – Amanda Holden

rogerthecat
    Free Member

I don’t really hate anyone without a reason, once I have a reason I can hate them to levels than make Tazzy look playful, just need a proper reason.

For politicians the act of breathing in and out works for me.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 160 total)

The topic ‘People that you can't stand for no good reason other than instinct…’ is closed to new replies.