Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • penmachno this weekend?
  • bonj
    Free Member

anybody going this weekend? or been recently – know what the conditions are like? hopefully going to head out there on sat.

Pigface
    Free Member

Doesn't hold water well and it has had a lot of rain.

bonj
    Free Member

Doesn't hold water well and it has had a lot of rain.

better drainage than the peaks though 😕

onewheelgood

Went last Saturday – there was a lot of standing water. By the end of the ride all of us had very wet and very cold feet, having proved that neither waterproof boots nor sealskinz were a satisfactory solution. Cracking ride though!

bonj
    Free Member

well penmachno was fine. Not sure about "standing water" :lol::lol: – if by "standing water" you mean "puddles", then yes there was. :mrgreen:
    There were bigger ones at llandegla though

The landslide, there was slight evidence that there had been one but certainly didn't make it impassable. Didn't even have to dismount (as a sign warned you to), the trail was pretty much as it should be. Just a little bit of mud on the hillside.
    Think i missed loop 2 'cos was unable to see more than about a few feet at the time due to wearing my crap oakley glasses which constantly steam up.

There was also this bridge on one of the earlier sections, which I can't remember being there the last time I went, wonder if it's new?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘penmachno this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.