Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Pencil test.
  • soobalias
    Free Member

Some of you might be aware of the pencil test. It essentially test the weight/saggy factor of a womans breasts.
    ie. they are sagging if your boob can trap and hold a pencil.

This has now been very much surpassed by my colleague announcing that she can hold a 1kg bottle of talc under hers!

So all you bored flabby keyboard jockeys, whats the heaviest work item you can hold under your moobs?
    (pics optional)

jackthedog
    Free Member

This thread is useful without pics.

camo16
    Free Member

Jodie Marsh. 8)

emsz
    Free Member

nothing

unless I sellotape it there. Really.

Stoner
    Free Member

pics of the sellotape plz.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Fiver for the Sellotape once you’re done with it. 8)

soobalias
    Free Member

sellotape is cheating esmz, as is bluetack

*checks the bluetack to see if it helps*

so far i can manage a selection of paperclips so long as they are attached to a post-it

geezer next to me has passed the pencil test, the black markerpen test and is limbering up to a 18″ ruler

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member
    Fiver for the Sellotape once you’re done with it.

Wing mirror repairs?

Stoner
    Free Member

Glue sniffing more like

stcolin
    Free Member

People still use pencils?

Quills are were it’s at.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I have no moobs

TuckerUK
    Free Member

nothing

unless I sellotape it there. Really.

Yes, but you’re 9, that’s to be expected.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

or…

Yes, but you’re an East European shot putter with a 48 AAA chest.

49er_Jerry
    Free Member

Used to go out with at girl who could ‘hold’ a 1.5l coke bottle. Empy mind.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What about holding a Moots seatpost?

(Clue, best not google that one in an open office)

racefaceec90

was worried this was going to be about someone being able to snap one between their arse cheeks 😯 😳

wwaswas

was worried this was going to be about someone being able to snap one between their arse cheeks

and thought your moment of glory had arrived?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Moobs? Speak for yerself, I have pecs…. 8)

Onething I find a bit odd and definitely double-standardish, right:

Ladies generally aren’t allowed to walk around topless, but in hot weather, you get loads of blokes with massive moobs walking around. I mean, other than the obvious biological function bit, what’s the difference?

Are ladies’ boobs ‘sexy’ cos we’re all a bit prudish and Victorian? I mean, if ladies walked around topless all the time in hot weather, we’d all get used to it, woon’t we? Like when you go to the beach; after a short time, you’re used to loads of unfettered breasts all over the place, and it’s no longer a big deal. Just seems natural really.

Blokes with their cobbly bobblers out; no need for that. Keep ’em covered. No-one wants to see things like that.

aracer
    Free Member

Blokes with their cobbly bobblers out; no need for that. Keep ’em covered. No-one wants to see things like that.

Well there’s the difference for you – when they’re on a female and serve a biological function, lots of people do want to see them 😉

nbt

Amen, brother

emsz
    Free Member

if ladies walked around topless all the time in hot weather, we’d all get used to it, woon’t we?

Some blokes would, but it would be the blokes that couldn’t/wouldn’t who would cause the problems.

Besides, off the beach, it would feel a bit weird I think.

jon1973
    Free Member

you’re an East European shot putter with a 48 AAA chest.

I suspect that will be downgraded to AA+ soon, due to the credit crisis.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Besides, off the beach, it would feel a bit weird I think.

I remember meeting a lovely lass on holdiay once. We chatted on the beach, with her baps on full display, and then met again in a bar later that evening. She seemed immensely conscious of showing too much cleavage, kept hitching her dress up a bit. My thought at the time was, “But I’ve seen them already! Why the bother?”

As you say though, we’re just inured to the “off the beach would be wierd” view of things.

stcolin
    Free Member

CF, photos or it didn’t happen.

aracer
    Free Member

I have no experience of that sort of thing, but I imagine wandering round topless as a woman would be rather like wandering round with no pants when you’re a bloke – liberating for a short while, but ultimately uncomfortable.

Harry_the_Spider

CF, photos or it didn’t happen.

Google it. It happened.

Neil_Bolton
    Free Member

I’ve often wondered.

You can get a lady/girl/woman with excellently pert breasticles that are both fullsome and also the correct shape.

But they would also fail the pencil test, namely because of the fullsome shape.

What goes there then? (apart from a pencil).

donsimon
    Free Member

I got bored reading yet another iDave lifestyle diet thread and had a choccy biscuit, then another, then another and so on. I am not proud of myself.
    Back on topic, just the one pencil?

Cougar

What goes there then? (apart from a pencil).

Need me to draw you a diagram?

coffeeking
    Free Member

A second chance to use it….

LadyGresley
    Free Member

What a good job shame I don’t have a pencil to hand.
    (tightens bra straps for extra support)

parkesie
    Free Member

stolen from mtbr

Sue_W
    Free Member

Unfettered lady boobs don’t seem to be a problem in most other European countries – saw lots of office workers (both male and female) relaxing topless in the park during their lunchbreaks in France and Austria.

Mind you, it’s a bit too parky for that kind of thing in Wales.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Pencil test.’ is closed to new replies.