Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • zcapx32 WHERE IS OUR STUFF?
  • bigyinn
    Free Member

Ashley Garvin, you've had my money for over 2 weeks now and still nothing. You claim you sent the stuff friday due to a f*ck up at work (a WEEK after you told me i should have received it) and it would be with me by yesterday. GUESS WHAT ITS STILL NOT HERE!!! 👿

You complete lack of keeping your customers aware of what is going on speak volumes really.

Im not the only one you've done this too and i'll make sure they are aware of this thread so they can add their own comments.

I suggest you get in touch pronto and sort this **** mess out!!

poisonspider
    Free Member

Yeah! I'm with bigyinn on this one!!

Not that I know him or bought anything from 'Ashley Garvin', in fact it's got nothing to do with me whatsoever, but I like yin's style. 😉

If it comes to a fight can we have pictures?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Bombers at the ready…… :mrgreen:

leggyblonde
    Free Member

My university login was zcapx34! I was one the same course as Ashley, small world….

Don't have contact with him any more, but I can put some feelers out if this isn't resolved soon.

gator
    Free Member

Same here waiting 2 weeks – sent several emails

Nothing – no contact – NO STUFF – No refund

really pi$$ed off ……………..

poisonspider
    Free Member

put some feelers out if this isn't resolved soon.

Do you work for MI5? (or 6 I'm not sure which is which)

Was he a robbin' git at Uni as well?

leggyblonde
    Free Member

Do you work for MI5?

No, the KGB.

It was a large course so I didn't know everyone well. He seemed nice enough then, never heard anything bad.

cynic-al
    Free Member

*stands around in background waiting for FIGHT!*

poisonspider
    Free Member

Someone must have an address? If it's near me I'll get the boys round to explain your predicament and try to negotiate a mutually beneficial outcome. 8)

bigyinn
    Free Member

Its the first time i've had any issues on the classifieds with anyone and it just ruins the whole trust thing.
    He's obviously been around here for a while withoput screwing anyone else (or he hasn't sold anything), so maybe he's just really disorganised……..

poisonspider
    Free Member

Don't start backing down now bigyinn!

# We want BLOOD! We want BLOOD! We want BLOOD! #

bigyinn
    Free Member

The net is closing…….

los
    Free Member

I have an address if you guys are still after stuff. He bought wheels off me and I had no issues, but not sending stuff out is out of order, and against the spirit of stw (and most other things)

bigyinn
    Free Member

I've just spoken with Ashley, he ASSURES me it has been posted first class, so we shall see….
    I have no confidence, but i just have to wait…..

poisonspider
    Free Member

Has he seen the angry mob with burning effigies (sp?) coming over the hill top?

It might galvanise his efforts to get down to the Post Office!

Junkyard
    Free Member

post up his address I am depressed lets all go a lynching

bigyinn
    Free Member

poisonspider you're certainly living up to your name. Having a bad week and need someone to pay? lol 😆

No angry mobs JUST yet please!

sv

I have given my seller until this Friday…

poisonspider
    Free Member

bigyinn – Member
    poisonspider you're certainly living up to your name. Having a bad week and need someone to pay? lol

There's nothing like a bit of (totally) unjustified sh1t stirring to brighten up an otherwise boring day in the office.

sv – who's your seller??

I'll campaign for all consumer injustices. I'm like Anne Robinson with PMT! Grrr!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Is your seller also my seller sv?

sv

No bigyinn my seller is JTRG – possibly holidaying for two weeks! Although it has been two weeks and I think he posted on a thread a week ago. I emailed again giving him until Friday before the burning torch thing happens 🙂

bigyinn
    Free Member

Hopefully its just an oversight on their part, bloody annoying regardless though! Hope we can all get this sorted and be happy again!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Yeah mine turned up too. As described as well.
    Pissed off at the total lack of comms AND the parcel was postmarked yesterday (tuesday), despite him e-mailing me to say it was posted friday.
    I HATE being lied to! Just tell the truth and grow up Ashley, if there was a problem, i'd rather you had told me than barefaced lies!!

Anyway wont be dealing with you again, its really not worth wasting my time chasing you to do what you'd been paid to do.

Live and learn. Time to go ride!

JRTG
    Free Member

SV – I have mailed you and yes was on holiday!(back after a 20 hour journey today) I have not recieved anything through paypal though so assumed you had cold feet!. please check whats up and let me know.

poisonspider
    Free Member

Doh!

There'll be no fighting after all then? 😡

Just off to check the classifieds…let me see…anything from zcapx32 or JRTG?

sv

Poisonspider you have no luck today! JRTG enjoy your sleep 😉

bigyinn
    Free Member

Feel the love…. 😉

zcapx32
    Free Member

Sorry guys,

What genuinely happened was that I got called away to Jersey with work to sort out a program i had written for the treasury. I left the items at work with a colleague and asked that he wrap the items and post them to you. When I got back he did not he had not done this. I then wrapped then and gave them to the compnay post master on friday, so i expected them to be posted before tuesday in all honesty.

Anyways, i know it has been bad form and for that I am sorry 🙁

zcapx32
    Free Member

And leggyblonde, i know who you are … i can guess by the name

leggyblonde
    Free Member

Is it that obvious? 😀

Glad it's all been sorted.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘zcapx32 WHERE IS OUR STUFF?’ is closed to new replies.