Home Forums Bike Forum Orange stage 6 evo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Orange stage 6 evo
  • flyingpotatoes

Looking to get another full suss after selling my orange 5 a couple of years ago.

Any reports from owners on the stage 6 evo, good bad etc.

chestrockwell

My Stage 5 with 150mm forks isn’t a million miles off and is a great bike. Great fun, like Orange’s tend to be! Been looking at a Stage 6 Evo but leaning more towards the 7 as I want a shorter travel bike too.

tony07
    Free Member

Yes. Went from a 2016 five to one. It’s a great bike and I do everything on it and it never seems to be out of its depth. It is very very long though compared to others out there. I find it corners a lot better than the five though.

andycs

I got one last December. Probably could have done with a Stage Evo but couldn’t turn it down at the price even with Hope brake upgrade. It’s a great bike, pedals uphill well as long as you’re not chasing KOM! Downhill it is superb and I certainly aren’t going to get anywhere near its limits. Mine has Ohlins suspension, no idea if better or worse than Fox/Rockshox but works well for me. Came from an Orange 4 so took a bit of getting used, as said above it is  long and feels like a big bike. All things considered it’s a great bike and glad I have it.

flyingpotatoes

Thanks all.

I’ve been offered one at a good price. I’ve never owned a 29er but when I try my mates they seem to be quicker and a great climber.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.