• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by wl.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Orange P7 S Weight?
  • andywoodall
    Free Member

Simple really, any P7 S owners weighed their bikes? Orange are somewhat coy about the weight (I assume because it’s a bit portly).

chestrockwell

I’d have to check but think Mbr weighed it at 30lb.

andywoodall
    Free Member

Bit chunky, wonder if it feels it’s weight. Should have gone to a demo day a few months back.

fasthaggis

It’s about the same as a Crush S and a medium one of those comes in about 29lb (ish)

jimbobo
    Free Member

I have a 2011 P7, it weighs a ton… but rides like a much lighter bike if that makes sense. Coming from a patriot then an on one 456, I’m not an XC whippet.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Bumping this back up….
    Anyone got a frame weight?

pigyn
    Free Member

8.5lbs :p

jimbobo
    Free Member

If you’re in Leeds I’ve got one you could try/buy. As above, its heavy, but feels lighter. I am from a 456 and its a noticaby nicer ride

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

8.5lbs :p

Interesting to see it’s gained a couple of pounds since yesterday 😀

jimbobo
    Free Member

The trouble with old threads… I’ve opined twice! At least my opinion hasn’t changed on it! (I thought the guy with the patriot/456/p7 sounded like a thoroughly upstanding type of chap!)

wl
    Free Member

Got a medium RS (2016 model, the version before it went Boost) and it’s just over 29lb with dropper, proper Maxxis tyres run tubeless, big rotors and flat pedals. The weight is fine for me, including on 30+ milers, and the bike feels fast, agile and very fun – definitely no slouch. Crush is slightly lighter.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Orange P7 S Weight?’ is closed to new replies.