Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Online Tax Summary
  • mucker

I recently got my Annual Tax Summary, the odd thing was that it has my ex’s address on it and I was handed it at work.
    So I’ve just gone through the slightly time consuming job of registering for the online version, including the Post Office verification process requiring my driving licence details, passport details some bank card stuff, email and phone number plus a few credit check type ones. Finally got it finished only to find there’s nowhere on http://www.gov.UK/annual- tax-summary to input my login details and the menu button does nothing.
    Now obviously I’m going wrong somewhere but at the moment I’m completely incandescent with rage and am totally missing it.
    Will someone please help me find what I’m after so I don’t feel like I’ve just handed over a whole lot of personal data under false pretences, I feel like I have been tricked by hmrc and am a bit of a mug.

bruneep

that angry you posted in wrong forum

mucker

Argh. Mods, can this be moved to chat.

mucker

Thanks.

deepreddave
    Free Member
    mucker

Yeah, that’s it , the portal to hell.
    Go on, I dare you.

cbike
    Free Member

I manage to lock myself out every year. loads of their correspondance doesn’t have what you need on it. UTR and stuff.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Online Tax Summary’ is closed to new replies.