Viewing 18 posts - 281 through 298 (of 298 total)
  • online dating experiences
  • Northwind

Shibboleth – Member

Wrong. The overwhelming majority of people would rather not see someone injecting themselves whilst eating.

And can simply look somewhere else, if they notice at all.

I appreciate that phobias are irrational and can be unpleasant so it’s understandable that your reaction is also irrational and unpleasant, but your desire to not be offended is secondary to everyone else’s right to go about their lives normally.

allthepies
    Free Member

Deffo second date stuff that.

MSP

No surprise that after a during a date with someone displaying such selfish ignorance she decided to blank out reality with alcohol.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Was in a pub once and a woman nearby was changing a small child’s nappy on a nearby table. That was a bit much.

Went elsewhere to eat.

cynic-al
    Free Member

If someone said “I’m phobic/squeamish about needles” it takes a bit of a twunt to inject in front of them IMO.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

No surprise that after a during a date with someone displaying such selfish ignorance she decided to blank out reality with alcohol.

Very true. Does diabetes prevent people from sobering up for 2 days and heighten their sex drive? 😉

Allthepies – comment of the year so far! 😀

nicko74

Come people, we’re veering off-topic here. Happy to read another thread (or not) about the etiquette of injecting in a restaurant, but right here I want hilarious gossip about online dating since, as per the other thread, too many of us are having to live vicariously through threads like this one.

druidh
    Free Member

“the overwhelming majority” – really? Is this based on your own research?

hora
    Free Member

Agree with nicko. Start a new topic but not on here

DezB
    Free Member

It’s never crossed my mind that folk might be offended by diabetics injecting in public.

So you’re diabetic then?
    My mate goes out of the office to the back room, when he needs to inject. I’m sure its never crossed his mind to inject in the staff restaurant.

[edit]yeah stop thiese people trying to show how modern and tolerant they are 🙂

McHamish
    Free Member

This thread was funny till the wierdos arrived.

maxtorque

So it’s fine to laugh AT the wierdo’s, just not WITH them…….. 😉

Dolcered

[/quote] So you’re diabetic then?

No??

But this thread has gone way too far off track.

hora
    Free Member

Can we get back on topic

nicko74

hora – Member

Can we get back on topic
    Quite.

So you were saying, it’s cross-shaped??

JoeBones
    Free Member

Best read in ages………

JoeBones
    Free Member

Met a doll from America who was over here at Uni. Went for a pizza.

I picked her up in my car and while eating the pizza I noticed she was eating with one hand, other hand under the table.

Turned out she had celebral palsy down one side.

She was a lovely girl until she wanted me to go to Florida with her to live (second date).

left her home and she gave me a thomas the tank on her sofa, blocked her on skype and never saw her again!

Its a jungle out there!

takisawa2

Online Dating experiences…
    Well, my single experience of online dating is sat on the Sofa, with 6 & 7 yr old further reminders of the whole episode… 🙂

Viewing 18 posts - 281 through 298 (of 298 total)

The topic ‘online dating experiences’ is closed to new replies.