• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by cp.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • On one scandal 29er in stock (well 1 18 inch frame)
  • damascus
    Free Member

I’ve been trying to get hold of a scandal 29er frame in XL for ages.

Just been on the website and I noticed this.

http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/FROOSC29V2/on-one-scandal-29er-swap-out-frame

It’s probably one they just found in a box but I’m hoping it’s a test sample and they are bringing back into production.

rene59
    Free Member

I have been looking for an XL 29er for a while as well. Wish they would bring them back but I think that is just one they found tucked away somewhere.

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

Sorry to disappoint, damascus but I saw this too, I’m looking for a large so went in to inquire as the showroom is just up the road. The guys in there said that there wouldn’t be any more and were actually surprised there was one advertised on the website. They checked their stock and it just showed the one 18″ frame. They said that they’d had a big stock check over the last 2 weeks so guessed that this was just one that they had found tucked away in a corner somewhere. No plans that they knew of for another delivery. Strangely, they didn’t seem too bothered about trying to find me an alternative.

If anyone wants to sell me a 19.5″ (large) 29er frame, let me know!

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

If your after a large 29er frame then I have THIS in the loft somewhere 😉

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

Thanks for the offer 2unfit2ride but I think it would be too long and I’d be putting 450mm forks on it so it’ll end up being long and steep.

emac65
    Free Member

If anyone wants to sell me a 19.5″ (large) 29er frame, let me know!

Never selling mine & when I die,it’s being buried with me…. 8)

cp

I really regret selling mine 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘On one scandal 29er in stock (well 1 18 inch frame)’ is closed to new replies.