Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • On-one/ planetx customer service!
  • konanige

Just thought I’d share my experience in the interest of balance,
    My codeine died on a Sunday ride ,bummer, phoned em up Monday, picked up from work Wed morning, phoned to ask for progress report ‘its with warehouse but they are moving so cant give you update at present time’, its not looking good. Two more calls and I’m non the wiser, then an email, its being replaced under warranty! Yey! All of a sudden its back at my work happy days. Timescale Is what your asking! 14 days including 2 weekends and a bank holiday, and say four days in transit, not too bad in my opinion.
    THANKYOU ON-ONE……

Ducks in readiness for flack……

DeeW
    Free Member

Had similar good service from On-One with my Codeine. Lost a bit of faith after seeing 3 crack on the chainstay though. Think the new 650b ones have a changed design.

Duffer
    Free Member

Good news Nige! You’ll have to be more careful with this one…

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Yeah – they have a bad rep but I’ve always found them fine.

konanige

Lose some more weight is the issue I think Duffer!! how’s things your end?

Duffer
    Free Member

Not too bad mate! I’m moving soon, about 90 minutes from your place. We’ll have to get the band back together!

Drop me a text; i seem to have three different numbers for you, and I’m not sure which is the right one.

nathb
    Free Member

That’s good news.

My London Road is being picked up on Monday. 🙂

konanige

Sounds like a good idea Duffer, were doing wales again this year 29th sept if any good to you. Don’t know if Darron mentioned it to you but Ryan broke his back at BPW last year.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘On-one/ planetx customer service!’ is closed to new replies.