Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Old Jack's Boat
  • edlong
    Free Member

I have visions of him sat in his dressing room a bitter cynical curmudgeon who absolutely hates the kids who give him his living,downing whisky after whisy to steel himself before he goes on set.

He’s Krusty the Clown?

nick1962
    Free Member

Yup but without any humour….sick or otherwise.
    Life imitating art and all that.

The-Beard

Anyone else think Justin’s House would fold down perfectly onto a flat bed lorry to be hauled around the UK on tour? I am dreading that… Though thankfully my daughter isn’t that fussed about it. She is currently obsessed with Cloudbabies and Peppa Pig. Both of which drive me up the wall. Cloudbabies especially. It’s beyond awful.

nick1962
    Free Member

Justin’s House does tour,about £13 a ticket AFAIK.Workmate took his two.

molgrips
    Free Member

Octonauts is brill, obviously, took me a while to get into it though. The tongue in cheek humour is well hidden.

Grandpa in my pocket is ok too – that kid’s fine. Mike the knight however is bad stuff. He spends most of the show being a little arsehole. Not a good role model. That’s also why we don’t watch Tweenies in our house either.

The best shows are the ones where everyone’s decent to each other and acts properly – so kids can follow by positive example instead of negative.

Abney and Teal looks lovely, I can watch it just for that. Not seen Sarah and Duck yet, looks fun though.

Oh yeah – Baby Jake – it’s a good show, you just have to remember how young it’s aimed. My 18mo loves it to bits.

bullheart
    Free Member

Abney and Teal is ace. Very whimsical.

Octonauts is fab as well. My daughter squeals like a nut job when it starts.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Old Jack's Boat’ is closed to new replies.