Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Old Fart n Crispy Bacon' Exmoor Safari date .
  • oldfart

Joint effort this year with Crispy Bacon (forumite not eats !) .We’ve decided on Sunday July 17th .Similar format to the last one .Start in Minehead gentle warm up spin to Dunster then into the off road fun !Les wants a pic on Dunkery then cream tea stop in Horner finishing with fish n chips on the beach !Of course food scoffing is entirely up to individuals but would like to know rough idea how many for cream tea to warn the lady !

sambob
    Free Member

I’m in, probably. On holiday in Salcombe for 3 weeks from the 16th so as long as we’re down there on time me and my dad will be there. What sort of distance is this going to be?

johnners
    Free Member

Cream tea and fish n chips? Sounds excellent. Very interested, if work doesn’t intervene.

oldfart

sambob usually about 20 – 25 miles .

carlphillips
    Free Member

ooh i’ll check the diary…
    i’ll let you know les if any of our lot will come up..

bullheart
    Free Member

Think I might well mosey on down for this…

sambob
    Free Member

Sounds good to me. I need to get some riding done between now and then. 5 days of riding in the next 7 to start with 🙂

slugwash
    Free Member

It’s Crispy’s 50th birthday that weekend but he’s instructed me (on threat of a tax inspection) not to tell anyone so I’ll not mention it 😉

I’ll be there or maybe on Crispy’s Dartmoor ride the day before.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I’m in, circumstances permitting.

sambob
    Free Member

Slugwash – This is the sunday ❓
    Edit: You edited whilst i was typing this. Sneaky….

crispybacon
    Free Member

Thanks Slugwash your Section 9A notice is in the post mate 😉

Just to clarify it’s Exmoor on Sunday 17th with Oldfart’s safari ride then it’s Dartmoor on Monday 18th July when I become a member of the SAGA-club 😥

Roland I currently have 12 on my list of Exmoor riders but that includes you, Paul & Andy B.

judderman
    Free Member

count me in Roland. 8)

GreatWhyte
    Free Member

I’m working 😥

eviljoe
    Free Member

I think I’ll be up for this. Although I’m not sure there are enough food stops….

I’ll drop a line nearer the time when I know for certain: -)

Butterfly2346
    Free Member

Stupid question … is this MTB? And who is this open to?

Butterfly2346
    Free Member

Oh … any ladies tagging?

Butterfly2346
    Free Member

Oh … any ladies tagging?

crispybacon
    Free Member

Butterfly – this is an off road MTB ride & is open to all, boys, girls & hairdressers 😉

‘Any ladies tagging?’ …… I’m not sure we’ll have the energy for that after 20 or 25 miles. 😀

slugwash
    Free Member

‘Any ladies tagging?’ …… I’m not sure we’ll have the energy for that after 20 or 25 miles.

Speak for yerself old timer 😉

crispybacon
    Free Member

Lol @ slugwash – cheers Rich 🙂

oldfart

Looking promising so far well done everybody !Of course ladies are welcome but as it’s a social gig race snakes kindly leave the red mist at home ! Don’t want to put anyone off plus at my age i can do without too much huffing n puffing ! 😯

saladdodger
    Free Member

Hang on Crispy & tax inspections RUN LIKE HELL

Ah but I said I will come out to play so best play safe and come

OF promise to leave the red mist behind, but I may well need the stabilisers 🙄

oldfart

Andy don’t be so hard on your self leave it to the professionals !!!!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Old Fart n Crispy Bacon' Exmoor Safari date .’ is closed to new replies.