Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Oh noes! I've offended someone on Facebook
  • McHamish
    Free Member

Not entirely sure why you got upset with her.

She ‘asked’ if your child was evil…she didn’t say that your child definately was evil.

Has she even met your child for you to think she had a valid opinion?

CountZero

her point is no one is born evil

On that I would argue against her; I’m convinced there are people who are born evil, or irretrievably bad, who are utterly, unspeakably cruel to others, and revel in that cruelty. Such people have often come from ordinary, loving families, with no obvious reason for their behaviour, other than it’s an inherent part of their psychological make-up.

scotroutes

Facebook is a bit weird for this. I was recently unfriended by someone I know well and have ridden with because I dared respond to a post they’d made with a counter-opinion of my own. It was about politics and I do think that if folk want to post that stuff then they should be prepared goat a response they may not like.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

molgrips
    Free Member

I think people are not born evil, but they may have a tendency towards amorality.

Pook

Not entirely sure why you got upset with her.

i didn’t

takisawa2

What’s Facebook ?

timc
    Free Member

stop wasting your time on facebook & arrange a pootle

Pook

hahahaha!

I’ll see what i can do

timc
    Free Member

good man 🙂

smell_it
    Free Member

I believe the fact that she messaged you means she wants you to bone her, ask her if she wants some sexy sexy time?

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Oh noes! I've offended someone on Facebook’ is closed to new replies.