Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Oh, how I laughed…
  • FoxyChick
    Free Member

My friend and I were in the kitchen this morning having a coffee.
    My 10 yr old daughter and her friend were looking at phones on the internet. Some word must have appeared in the google drop down menu which made them shriek with laughter.(They’ve just had the Yr6 sex education video!)
    This attracted the attention of my 8yr old son who joined in the hilarity.

He then ran into the kitchen and asked me…”What is a condom anyway, Mummy…is it something that goes in curry?” 8)

Oh to be that innocent… 😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

Heh. Have you seen Family Guy where Lois tries to explain to Chris what “taking a dump on” someone means?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Sheath Kebab anyone?

mrsflash
    Free Member

Bless him 🙂

binners

Genius!

wors

my 3 yr old was pointing and the end of his nob this morning asking what it was called, any options other than helmet or bellend ( mrs would kill me if i told him that!)

coffeeking
    Free Member

“the end of your nob”?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

wors – Member
    my 3 yr old was pointing and the end of his nob this morning asking what it was called, any options other than helmet or bellend ( mrs would kill me if i told him that!)

Purple Headed Womb Ferret?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Pardon me for being ignorant but I wasn’t aware that a 3yr old’s “nob” is significant enough to have a discernible end that needs naming!

Anyhows…..GET OUT OF MY THREAD WITH YOUR FILTH!!!!!!!! 😉

wors

Pardon me for being ignorant but I wasn’t aware that a 3yr old’s “nob” is significant enough to have a discernible end that needs naming!

Beleive me, it is.

GrahamS

LOL at the Captains One Eyed Purple Headed Custard Chucker

What is a condom anyway, Mummy…is it something that goes in curry?

Assuming he meant “cardamom” then at least he knows his herbs!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

‘Winkle’ was good enough for me.

Anyways FC ……

What, are, you, like, you never …… dunno !

coffeeking
    Free Member

I was about to ridicule you until I realised I’d have no idea about the equiv. on a 3 yr old female (thank god!). Ho hum.

Assuming he meant “cardamom” then at least he knows his herbs!

I hope you redress that before his teenage years though!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Yes, he did mean cardamon. He knows his herbs and spices…

And I’ll be having nothing to do with anything before, during or after his teenage yrs that involves explaining about condoms!
    I’ve already suffered the complete disgust of my daughter when I told her about bits and bobs..”What, you mean you did that with Daddy?!”

It’ll be all down to MrFC!! 8)

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Oh, how I laughed…’ is closed to new replies.