Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Oh Bugger Wiggle content
  • coopersport1
    Free Member

Ok I moved house 18 months ago. Placed an order with Wiggle back in Feb and changed my address, order deliver correctly to new address.
    Placed and order on Monday am for some xmas presents, running and cycling kit for a few family members, paid the extra £3.99 for 1st class delivery as it was the week before xams. Wondered were it was when I got in today, signed in to find it’s been delivered to my OLD address!
    I’ve emailed them but basically I’m screwed aren’t I?

ska-49
    Free Member

I did this!
    Im a student and moved from those digs to another city for my Masters.
    They didn’t have a home number so I hunted them down on facebook.
    Just sent them a message and everything was sorted.
    Grateful they were honest as it was fairly expensive bike stuff.

Just give them a call!

andyl
    Free Member

how far away is your old place?

plyphon
    Free Member

Depends,

if you input your address or selected to go to that address then yes it’s your fault.

If you selected or input your current correct address then its their fault and they will have to send you the item and claim back from their insurance for the **** up.

Either way, you’re not going to get it before XMas now.

If you paid by credit card and the order is over £100 then you’re pretty well protected through S75.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/section75-protect-your-purchases

coopersport1
    Free Member

Old place is 2 1/2hrs away and being a military quarter it could be empty.
    My address on the Wiggle site had defaulted back to my old one, I know I updated it as my previous order of the of the 15th Feb 12 came here. However I paid with my Paypal account which they are saying had my old address on which it hasn’t had on it for 12+months as both my card and bank account where the money came from where updated to this address when we moved. The PP transaction clearly states no address provided when I opened it so from my side I’m 100% certain it’s their error.

As nothing is tracked even though I paid for express delivery I can just hope if there is anyone at my old address they are honest enough to return it and if not anyone ther hope it gets back to Wiggle as they’ve said they won’t action anything until the original is returned.
    Guess I’d better go shopping again tomorrow! I was so organised for a change!

andyl
    Free Member

arrange for a courier to collect a package from your old address and see if they are in and honest enough to send it. You want a courier that supplies labels like Parcel Force.

officialtob
    Free Member

If you email me the old address, I might be able to give you the name, number, mobile etc of who is living there now? In case I sound dodgy, the company I work for hold electoral roll, phone directory, mobile databases etc amongst other things!

coopersport1
    Free Member

Does sound dodgy! Anyway managed to get a friend in the area to pop round and its on its way back to Wiggle which is one good thing I guess. Just to find new xmas presents pronto now!

poly
    Free Member

officialtob – Member
    If you email me the old address, I might be able to give you the name, number, mobile etc of who is living there now? In case I sound dodgy, the company I work for hold electoral roll, phone directory, mobile databases etc amongst other things!

i suggest you look up the penalties for breaching the data protection act!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Oh Bugger Wiggle content’ is closed to new replies.