Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 615 total)
  • Official STW Zwift Club
  • neilarn2

Me to Robbo if there any space left.

oopnorth
    Free Member

Obviously you know my current situation and until my heart gets back to normal beats my participation is limited, definitely no TT’s :) But I could join some workouts as we do each week anyway. Once I’m back it’s definitely Sunday Hills for me.

In the meantime I am happy to help with moderator duties Rob.

djflexure

Me too please Robbo

YoKaiser
    Free Member

DM’d you also. Another daytime rider here. No worries if you are oversubscribed.

robbo1234biking

@IHN – can you DM me with your Zwift username please?

@weeksy
    – sorry to be awkward but..Crit City is the only world I cant select. Any other sprints tracks take your fancy for the WEdnesday STW hump day crit?

I have made a few people moderators who have requested. Moderators can create events as well as my self.

Its seems pretty flaky on Android.

I have created a Sunday hills event for 8 am on Sunday – Big Loop. You should be able to join by going to the club page. I dont believe it shows on the general Zwift calendar but you can share the link with non-members. I cant actually ride on Sunday so if anyone wants to be a ride leader of a sweeper let me know.

If you want an event adding then just shout up with a time and route (or lenght of time). Race results are on but Im not sure if anything will show up in Zwiftpower. We will have to just see how things go. Times and routes can be whatever people want (as long as its available) its not just down to what I think. I am happy to create what people would like to do and we may find some are more popular.

For TTs I can do custom length courses but it would be a mass start and therefore a gentlemans agreement that everyone would ride on a TT bike so there was no draft effect.

weeksy

Lol damn

Richmond fan flats maybe 3-4 lapper please

Stick as single start time not staggered so the C’s can try and grab a B wheel, the B’s can grab As etc.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

For TTs I can do custom length courses but it would be a mass start and therefore a gentlemans agreement that everyone would ride on a TT bike so there was no draft effect.

Is there perhaps an option to specify a frame in the event settings?

https://zwiftpower.com/events.php?zid=2467158 is regular weekly fixture, everyone is forced on to Zwift TT frame, but riders can choose whatever wheels they fancy.

DrP

Its seems pretty flaky on Android.

Unusable!! FFS!!

DrP

robbo1234biking

Try to see if you can go into clubs DrP and just join the event on Sunday? Don’t try the other functions.

I’ve created a crit for Wednesday. Confused though – the main bit says 19km but the individual groups say 9km!

Oblongbob

Me too please – sport I’ve been absent from recent races. Combination of psoriatic arthritis acting up and too much work. Hope to be back in the races soon, but definitely up for some more mellow rides.

robbo1234biking

The events are showing up in the main zwift calendar. Not sure if that is because it is part of a club event or if anyone can see them but the crit is open for everyone.

freeridenick
    Free Member

crashes everytime on my android phone!

zilog6128

I’ve created a crit for Wednesday.

will see if I can make this one! Might as well do mass-start rather than individual start times for different cats though I’d thought, probably won’t be that many takers!!

crashes everytime on my android phone!

works great on iPhone 😎 (had to update to newest version though for the Club tab to show up)

weeksy

I’ve entered the Crit on Weds, but the group times are random for starting, C start last… lol.

I can’t get to it from the Clubs section though, only through scrolling all the way through the events.

DrP

yeah i can join (and unjoin) events in the clubs bit… shame i can’t add or fiddle with things jsut yet…

DrP

weeksy

will see if I can make this one! Might as well do mass-start rather than individual start times for different cats though I’d thought, probably won’t be that many takers!!

I did mention that earlier and i am inclined to agree… i’d like to give some of the Bs a try.

robbo1234biking

Mass start sorted.

weeksy

Top job boss

msjhes2
    Free Member

yes please

funkybaj
    Free Member

Yes please, can I join!?

richardkennerley

Android app seems to crash when you click on the tabs within the club, like the messages or events tabs.

Does this stuff need reporting with it being a beta, or are they on to it anyway?

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

The zwift forum has several similar issues. They are onto it.

giggsmaster
    Free Member

Can you put my name down for this please robbo. 👍🏼

feed

Excellent, signed up for the Sunday spin, I’m normally out biking IRL on Sunday but out tomorrow instead this week.

robbo1234biking

https://www.zwift.com/events/view/2492667

This is a link to Sunday Hills. You won’t get an invite to club events but they exist on the club tab which seems to work for most people including android users but the link above lets you join in a web browser.

doordonot
    Free Member

Please add me too.

freeridenick
    Free Member

Reinstalled and still crashes when I try and join the sunday ride…Hey ho.

robbo1234biking

Nick – can you try the link above by copying and pasting in an internet browser and signing up that way?

@doordonot
    can you follow me then I can add you.

bails

@robbo1234biking can you add me too please?

<span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”>Thanks again for organising!</span>

yanboss

Yes please Robbo. It’s the events organised on thisbforum that keep me signed up to zwift. Thanks to all who organise and make them happen

belugabob
    Free Member

Count me in, please.
    Just started a month long break from work, so timing for such things as Zwift should be easier for me.

freeridenick
    Free Member

Robbo – yep can add that way. cheers

and can see in my companion app as a ride. but clicking into the ride and then trying to see who is riding etc just crashes my app.

iamtheresurrection

If there’s space, I’d definitely join – I still end up robbing short rides where I can but I’ll find it easier to find slots (hopefully) is they are listed on ZP now. If nothing else, it’s motivating to see what else the group is up to.

You should have me, I’m following you from the original races, C raig – IATR on Zwift… No sweat if already full, I’m seriously unreliable anyway ;)

IvanDobski
    Free Member

If there are any spaces left can you put me down as well please Robbo? Hopefully it’ll shame me into getting in the turbo again.

giggsmaster
    Free Member

How does this thing work then? Am I looking in the right place, I can’t seem to find the clubs on companion app.

haloric
    Free Member

@giggsmaster there should be an invite on the first page of companion, and there is a clubs option at the bottom. Check companion up to date and you have been sent an invite ?
    On iphone or android ?

giggsmaster
    Free Member

iPhone, just checked App Store and there is no update waiting, but I ain’t got the clubs tab at the bottom of the app.

@robbo1234biking
    might have missed me earlier, as no invite pending. I’ll hang on.

reluctantjumper

Can see the first event has been set up: Sunday hills. Is that the one where you wait for the slow people at the top of the climbs? Tempted to join even if I only ride with others for a few minutes 😁

robbo1234biking

@giggsmaster you should be Ok now

giggsmaster
    Free Member

I’m in, cheers robbo

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 615 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.