Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 615 total)
  • Official STW Zwift Club
  • robbo1234biking

I have got Beta access to the Clubs feature and have set STW up as a club. This means that I can set up the race series myself without relying on Zwift but also that I can set up lots of other events – Sunday Hills, midweek recovery rides, sprint practice sessions etc.

Take a Look at Zwift’s Planned Clubs Feature Expansion

So its all set up (but without any events at the moment!). I will start to put some in though.

If you would like to be a member then reply on here or DM me and I will send you an invite. There is a caveat to that – we are limited to 100 members to start with so if the number gets close to 100 then I will consider removing members if they arent activley participating in occasional rides. But lets see how that goes – we may not hit 100!

Any ideas for events you would like put on let me know. I can put them in the calendar but it doesnt rely on me to be there just as a normal Zwift ride. We can also have ride leaders and ride sweepers and make use of the different categories in the pens for certain races.

I am also on the look out for a couple of moderators to help manage the events etc so if you are interested let me know.

Cheers!

weeksy

My request would be different to most i think mate, which is ‘not 7:30pm’ or weekends. I ride usually between 10am and 3pm on weekdays… which is uncompatible with your racing. For some reason i simply can’t do your evening things. It’s family time, i don’t like waiting till evenings, loads of other reasons, but for me it’s just not happening, so i miss out a lot.

robbo1234biking

I can put day events in Weeksy – they just may not be very well attended. Maybe could try some lunchtime 30 min sprint sessions on a short track so people could fit lots of intesnity in over a short time during lunch?

If you want to lead a session Weeksy then I can set that up. Just let me know the time, date and course and I can put it in the calendar.

tomnavman
    Free Member

Hi Robbo thanks again for more organising! I’d like to join please, should be back in the race series next week too

It would be great to do some group MTB focussed training sessions, I started working my way through the Zwift training plan, but having others suffering at the same time is always encouraging.

Also badge hunting, everyone loves collecting shiny badges 🙂

jimdubleyou

Sign me up please Robbo.

snotrag

Me too please!

v7fmp

count me 100% in!

As mentioned, evening rides, training plans, badge hunting.

Evenings defo work best for me, but will try and attend whatever and whenever!

J-R

Me too please Robbo.

richardkennerley

I’ll join please. I’m a shift worker so sometimes evenings fit and sometimes midweek days fit. I’ll ride whatever I can.

…. Does this mean we get a limited edition kit!? 🤓

haloric
    Free Member

Dear imaginary biking friends, please include me in your club.

I shall bring imaginary mince pies to our first event.

I like the crit city races, and chase races – not sure if the club setup allows chase races, but we could impose our own start times.

Do we have a motto ?

Cheers, Ant.

Alex

Dropped you a DM with my Zwift ID. Ta 🙂

mrhoppy

Despite being rubbish at attending races this season, sign me up please.

jamesoz

@robbo1234biking
    I’d like to be in it but prob looking at another two months recovery If you want to add me to make up the numbers then cull me if the numbers demand it, that’s cool.

vanilla83
    Free Member

Yes please! Please sign me up

Thanks as always for all your work doing the races

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

I’m another that usually does my Zwifting during the day, typically between 1200 and being finished by ~1800, mixture of my early work shift starts and noise levels from turbo in evening. If that suits, then please sign me up.

The events I’m craving far more variation on are TTs, I’m sick of a vast majority being on Tempus Fugit or Bologna, when custom 10/25 mile courses can be created on loads of different routes (not that I’ve seen the event creating tool, but a rare one or two Zwift associations do them).

weeksy

Robbo, stick us in for a race then place on Bell Lap. Say 12:00 any day next week.

8 Laps, standard ABCD with 1 mins interval start times.

Can you make it open to public as well as just STWers ? I think that way we’ll then get a mix of racers as well as a core bunch of STWers.

Please 🙂

DrP

sounds fantastic Robbo.. great work!

I’m happy to be involved in running some sunday hills rides and workout sessions….

DrP

(You know my ID)

zilog6128

Sign me up please! I’m also a big fan of the shorter races… potentially interested in the occasional lunchtime Crit!

phil56

Yes please, include me if you can

andeh

Yes please! Do we get jackets?

retrorick

This club seems like a good idea.

I’ll join in with the hope of some daytime meet ups with fellow riders.

It’ll hopefully get me back into more regular zwift winter riding.

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

Of course! Excellent work @robbo1234biking. Lets get the Sunday Hills ride back up and running. Perhaps some of the stronger riders could take turns as sweepers and get the big red beacon for their efforts.

Looks like @weeksy’s rides might be more popular than he thought 😉 I’ll also put my hand up as a moderator – whatever that entails.

drew

Good effort Rob, could you sign me up please.

Wally

D.M. sent Robbo, thanks for being motivated to organise this. I will soon be very familiar to any sweepers.

lewisdeacon

Can you add me please Robbo – Tuesday nights is my normal club ride so I have missed a lot of the series this year, but be very interested in other events / meet ups

IHN

Me too please, although not convinced timings will work for me

jamesoz

Cheers for the invite Rob, actually I’ll probably be about for daytime rides, although It’ll be a while before it’s much more than spinning the pedals.

BlobOnAStick

Yes please Robbo 🙂

benman
    Free Member

Yes please Robbo

DrP

YES… I’m in da club!!!!
    sooo special!!!

But, it keeps making companion crash!!

Is it only Robbo who can create events?

Anyone fancy a VO2 threshold training ride this evening?

This one….

DrP

mahowlett
    Free Member

Me too please….

dcwhite1984
    Free Member

If you’re nowhere near the 100 then can i be added please, will PM you – needing to get a bit more active as have been slack lately.

Straightliner

Pick me, pick me!!! I’d love to join, thanks Robbo.

ahote

I’m in for this if there’s room Robbo. I missed the last couple of series through injury then illness but all fixed now and ready to ride.

Houns

Can we get a jersey? Stick me in too please

freeridenick
    Free Member

Yes please Robbo.

reluctantjumper

Seeing as I’ve ridden all of the race series I’ll happily be part of it! Well, someone has to be the ‘sweeper’ at the back every ride 😁

Paul-S
    Free Member

Waves hand in air. Another one here Robbo

Cheers

feed

Yes, please add me Robbo.

I’ve the 2 BIG Zwift routes left to do (along with a smatter of the new ones): “Uber Pretzel” and “PRL full”. would BIG route events be a runner? Ones that people could join at any stage, take breaks etc.

paino

I think it would be rude not to. Thanks Robbo.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 615 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.