Home Forums Bike Forum Nukeproof Pedal Bushings

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Nukeproof Pedal Bushings
  • fathomer

My Horizon CS pedals need new bushes but they’re unavailable on CRC and not listed anywhere else, including Hotlines, the distributor.

Am I right in saying that any 1010 DU Bush will fit, like those that Superstar sell?

dhrider
    Free Member

Bushings are in the rebuild kit. If you’ve worn out the bushings you’ll likely need bearings and seals too.

pacman404
    Free Member

I’ve just replaced the bushings in pair of Nukeproof Horizon Pros and pair of Superstar Nano X’s. Used IGUS bushings from Superstar for both. Can’t comment on durability but all good so far.
    Bearings and seals were all fine so not replaced. I needed the tap in the Nukeproof pedal service tool (reduced on CRC at the moment) to get old bushings out.

fathomer

@pacman404 thanks, I’ve ordered a pack of the 1010 DU bushes from Superstar which I’m 99.9% sure are the right ones. Already have the tools as done it once before when CRC sold the bushes & bearings separately. The service kit has a lot of bits I don’t need!

chakaping

I have used Nukeproof bushes on Superstar pedals so they should fit vice versa

fathomer

Thanks @chakaping makes me confident that the Superstar ones will fit!

hunta

If that doesn’t work out it’s worth dropping Hotlines a line. They were incredibly helpful recently when I was trying to track down a bearing set for an old pair of Spank pedals – not experienced anything like it in a very long time.

fathomer

Just a follow up to this, the Superstar bushing worked a treat 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Nukeproof Pedal Bushings’ is closed to new replies.