Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • NS Bikes Analog – my first SS gets ridden
  • nigelb001
    Free Member

First rides last weekend of my first singlespeed – sure is going to get my fitness up over time but only used for tarmac bike path trundling so far. Really enjoying it though, great not to think about and prat around with gears for a change. May even try some mild hills soon 😉 (more hills than no hills in south Wales).

Most parts from CRC, Single Speed Components and various ebay vendors. Enjoyed the build immensely and learned a lot. Apparently I can be seen for several miles with the naked eye! 🙂

muddydwarf
    Free Member

My SS arrives tomorrow – from Mango, 700c wheels, bullhorn bars and 44/16 ratio. Cant wait 🙂

mattjg
    Free Member

Route choice is going to be restricted unless you commit to leaving sea level.

nigelb001
    Free Member

Route choice is going to be restricted unless you commit to leaving sea level.

Oi, give me a chance, my old fat legs are not used to this. Anyway I’ll get plenty of gnarly singlespeed experience when I take it on an extreme biking holiday in the Maldives this summer.

My SS arrives tomorrow – from Mango, 700c wheels, bullhorn bars and 44/16 ratio. Cant wait

I did think of a Mango but like building my own bikes and spending double 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘NS Bikes Analog – my first SS gets ridden’ is closed to new replies.