Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Not often I’m speechless (Warning – Dad at 13 content!)
  • AB
    Free Member
    IHN

You are however on the wrong forum.

{mod: moved}

Smee
    Free Member

He looks about 5.

IHN

I’m not I knew what it was or where to stick it at 13.

AB
    Free Member

Sorry, now in the chat forum!

Moved here

waihiboy
    Free Member

WTF!!!!!!!

iim stumped for words

andrew
    Free Member

I’m not I knew what it was or where to stick it at 13.

He clearly knew “which forum to put it in”.

I think, if I am completely honest, I would have jumped at the chance to have sex with a fifth former (or year whatever) when I was 13. I just wish that I could have an ounce of confidence that the baby will have an decent chance in life.

Still, I’m sure i can hear the voice of Dawkins somewhere in the background telling me not to get all hung up on such old school claptrap as ‘morals’ and that: if evolution decreed that those genes be combined then all glory to the wonderful event!

Nick

Ages of consent

Socially unacceptable here, but look across the world for widely differing attitudes..

coatesy
    Free Member

F**kin’ kids.:)

WTF
    Free Member

WTF?!!!

Once again it is nothing to do with me !

mudshark
    Free Member

I blame the parents….

Drac

Socially unacceptable here, but look across the world for widely differing attitudes..

So I see across the world there’s many countries still class gay sex as illegal.

Soup
    Free Member

Their parents must be so proud.

Jamie
    Free Member

They ar

#
    Soup – Member

Their parents must be so proud.

They are. Apparently they are taking them to Wimpy to celebrate.

hora
    Free Member

Both parents had let the children sleep together/let the boy stay over in the same bed. He is also one of 9. The Police have stated that there are no grounds for prosecution. Surely the other children of these parents are at risk if there is such lax regard when you let a 12yr and a 14yr share the samebed in your house?

johnners
    Free Member

The comments from his dad sounded quite sensible in the account I read.

Still, I’m sure i can hear the voice of Dawkins somewhere in the background telling me not to get all hung up on such old school claptrap as ‘morals’ and that: if evolution decreed that those genes be combined then all glory to the wonderful event!

I’m not a big fan of the strident professor, but you’ve greatly misunderstood him if you really believe he’d say any such thing.

epicyclo

Poor wee things – there goes their “carefree” years.

whytetrash

Remember an 11yr old getting a 14yr old pregnant when I was about 15…not much else for kids to do in our village!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Not often I’m speechless (Warning – Dad at 13 content!)’ is closed to new replies.