Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Not bad Amazon, not bad…
  • Northwind

Signed up for amazon prime on the free trial to get some free delivery, forgot to cancel, only noticed today after being billed for the year, cancelled it and got ready for a fight… then got an immediate full refund because I’d not used the service, without even having to ask. I’m almost let down after riling myself up!

geoffj

There’s a reason amazon is so successful!
    FWIW I think a prime membership is very worth it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

There’s nothing like limbering up for a row, getting your negotiating limits in place, practising your lines, then not knowing what to think when you get what you want without asking. 😆

lemonysam
    Free Member

I did exactly the same thing and had even used it a couple of times without realising. They didn’t even question it.

tthew

I dislike those free trials where you have to opt out at the end rather than opting in. Can quite understand the business reasons for it mind. But fair play to Amazon, they did the same for me. (though I’d only made one payment, not 12!)

mactheknife

Ha, exactly the same thing happened to me this week. 😯

I had to blink almost twice when it hit the bank 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Yup. Did the same, never used it mind, and got a refund.

FWIW you can cancel it from the moment you sign up.

willard

I have t admit, I did the same thing, but kept on with it because of the free streaming TV. The free delivery is nice too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Not bad Amazon, not bad…’ is closed to new replies.