Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • no stone roses tickets
  • sc-xc

Well, if a bird said it to your mate….

tazzymtb

They’ll sound awful now

maybe/maybe not but the nostalgia is good fun.

Gary_C

As a bird once said to my mate[b] me[/b]

‘It was good at the time but things have changed’.

FTFY

CountZero

Blower – Member
    DezB – Member
    I’ll be going to a decent gig with a new, exciting, young band…
    [edit]for about £12 a ticket.

who are these then?
    i might go see somet form Simon Cowells stable,as they will be singing in tune,

Well, Monday I’ll be going to see a (relatively) new young band, for the third time, in fact, who are nothing to do with any crap tv show, who can sing very well, in tune, and for free.
    Then Tuesday I’m going to see another young artist, also a superb singer, also nothing to do with Simom (expletive) Cowell, but that one’s costing around twenty quid. But it is in Bristol Cathedral.

Northwind

FWIW I liked the band, it was their live show that was s**t. That’s less open to personal taste I reckon- they were just playing badly and disinterestedly, and monkey looked and sang like he didn’t really recognise any of the songs. (he made Ozzy look together)

matthew_h
    Free Member

I’m disappointed to not get any tickets but as I’ve been waiting over 22 years to see them live I think I’ll cope and I’m going to hold out hope of catching them at a show somewhere else once the hype has died down a bit.

Blower
    Free Member

Count Zero you got link to this music?

Crag
    Free Member

Look, lets be clear, this isn’t going to be the musical extravaganza that it was back in the late 90’s but lets be honest, how many people of our generation grew up wishing they’d seen the Roses live?

I know I did and given the rate at which the tickets sold it appears I’m not alone.

On the day, I’m sure that musically they won’t be quite the same but tbh its not quite the point is it. It will be a fantasitc gig – even if the music is shit (well, average maybe) and I’m glad I’ve got tickets. One of the few gigs I’ve got tickets for where price wasn’t really a factor.

Crag
    Free Member

Oops, put 90’s – should read 80’s (too much wine)

DezB
    Free Member

who are these then?
    i might go see somet form Simon Cowells stable,as they will be singing in tune,

Stupid question, colud be any of thousands of bands. Point is i won’t be chucking shitloads of money away for a nice bit of nostalgia *spit*

Blower
    Free Member

stupid question yeah.

enlighten me with this new and exciting band please as i think im missing out on somet special by the sounds of it

drinkmoreport
    Free Member

anyone think that John Squire now looks like the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? 😯

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘no stone roses tickets’ is closed to new replies.