No birthday ride for me today.

Home Forum Chat Forum No birthday ride for me today.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • No birthday ride for me today.
  • Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Day 4 and enough strength to post on here, a poor flu that one.

camo16

* wishes tang speedy recovery *

You can have a mile or two of my ride home tonight if you want! What’s your preference, the flat bit or the slightly hilly bit?

It’s so windy out there that I/you probably won’t enjoy it, though.

* reports Drac for insensitivity * 😉

Premier Icon peteimpreza
    Subscriber

Happy birthday and get well soon Tang

Premier Icon annebr
    Subscriber

happy birthday

tang

Thanks drac, a flu post without ‘you can still post on here’ would not be a flu post. Day 5 actually and the best day yet, I’ve not sweated this much since I had dengue fever(bit more serious and hospitalised for a 10 days).

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

You’re welcome.

Glad to hear your felling better but it’s true, I had flu and have no recollection of a week of my life other than being woke by the Mrs for paracetamol and fluids. The second week I remember lying in bed not able to get out unless I want the toilet but no sleeping 24/7, the third week I dragged myself out of bed but only as far as the settee. 4th week ended up with a chest infection which nearly put me back to square one.

So yeah a 4/5 day recovery is pretty good, flu is a horrible virus.

tang

Anti bs starting today for the chest. Supposed to be teaching cycling on Monday all day…

tang

Day 4 of the worst bout of flu I’ve had in years. Seems to have migrated into my chest. Ah well no ride today, lovely conditions. Spare me a crank turn if you make it out today.

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Good luck.

tang

Now I’m annoyed. It’s possibly the best weather for months and I would be heading out now!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘No birthday ride for me today.’ is closed to new replies.