Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Nissan Qashqai or Toyota Rav-4
  • swisstonyswiss
    Free Member

The quest for a new motor continues, anybody any experience of these two? Particularly interested in bike carrying abilities!

valleydaddy
    Free Member

all I know is it’s really hard to get tyres at the moment for the Qashqai my mate in Kwikfit has had them on backorder for past 4 weeks

bigbob38
    Free Member

or a normal estate car… Better MPG and good boot space for bikes??

Look at anything from Astra to Volvo for big boot to fit bikes!

I looked at the Qashqi and ended up with a volvo v70 for the same money!

Waderider
    Free Member

What a dull pair of cars. Have you considered a new washing machine instead?

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Skoda Yeti

JoeBones
    Free Member

lol

yamyamblade
    Free Member

Had a qashqai for last 3 years as a company car, had a few issues including rear shocks going and getting changed under warranty, if honest last 12 months car has really started to age so would plumb for a rav4 and there is a common problem with the filters unless you do a lot of motorway miles

swisstonyswiss
    Free Member

Waderider

“What a dull pair of cars”

I want a car to carry me, family, friends, bikes and caving gear. If wanted something more exciting i would perhaps have posted Ferrari 430 or 911 4S 🙂

mudshark
    Free Member

If I wanted something like this I’d go for the Yeti if wanting good value or a Ford Kuga for something that is capable and looks good. I really dislike the two you mention!

Waderider
    Free Member

sts, your dullness radar must be defective, mass consumption consumer goods only get so exciting, but really there is no need to ask the difference between one beige box and another……….hope the scales fall from your eyes?

Does fatherhood do this to all men?!

Raindog
    Free Member

Nissan Qashqai or Toyota Rav-4 ?

No. X-Trail, but not the DCi unless you get a good warranty.

stuartm555
    Free Member

Don’t worry waderrider … Fatherhood happened to me a few months ago and I’m still ok 🙂

Subaru forester STI?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

My Wife got a new family car 6 months ago. Looked at Qashqai’s for a second until I read how unreliable they are.

Ended up getting a Seat Altea XL and so far very pleased with it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Nissan Qashqai or Toyota Rav-4’ is closed to new replies.