Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Nick Griffin endorses Hezbollah in fight against Islamic terrorism
  • konabunny
    Free Member

…as the Euro MP visits Syria and Lebanon. You couldn’t make it up! And YOU’RE paying for it! (Maybe)
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2013/jun/11/nick-griffin-mission-syria-confusion

binners

The Syrian conflict is throwing up some bizarre old alliances. I was reading t’other day the suggestion that Assad is receiving covert support from Israel! 😯

Apaprently they’re a tad concerned about what a post-Assad Syria would look like. A regime of Islamic nut-jobs on your borders, with some serious weapons, probably not being ideal

Have you noticed that Nick Griffin looks more like Marty Feldmann with every passing day

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Did they deploy their ‘muslamic rayguns’, or stick to conventional weapons?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You couldn’t make it up!

Why do you say that ? ……do you think it is particularly bizarre then ?

So the BNP apparently doesn’t like the idea of AL-qaeda backed gunman taking control of Syria, why should anyone be shocked by that ?

Or we to assume that because the BNP are “the bad guys” in the UK, they should, by default, support “the bad guys” everywhere else ?

konabunny
    Free Member

A regime of Islamic nut-jobs on your borders, with some serious weapons, probably not being ideal

A bit like having Hezbollah as your neighbour to the north, then.

Junkyard
    Free Member

tbh I dont really care what this racist slimy **** does

neilthewheel

Every time I remember a UK constituency has elected this man to represent them in Europe my eyes prickle with shame.

Junkyard
    Free Member

you worded that sentence poorly
    Nick griffin is a shameful prick*

* surprised that gets through tbh

binners

Konabunny – If the Islamic Nut-jobs in Syria get their hands on Assads Russian supplied arsenal, complete with long range missiles and chemical weapons, then Hezbollah to the north are going to seem rather friendly, even cuddly, in comparison.

I’d put money on Israel already having every Syrian weapons sites co-ordinates programmed into the missiles, with their fingers hovering over the launch button, for the second the Assad regime fell.

The Syrian opposition may think they’ve had it bad so far. But the last 2 years will seem like a holiday compared to what the Israeli will have lined up for them when the inevitable conflict started. Which would probably be about 30 seconds after Assad’s death

cheekyboy
    Free Member

neil the wheel – Member

Every time I remember a UK constituency has elected this man to represent them in Europe my eyes prickle with shame.

Do you forget it often ?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

“A regime of Islamic nut-jobs on your borders, with some serious weapons, probably not being ideal”

A bit like having Hezbollah as your neighbour to the north, then.

In contrast of course Zionist religious nut-jobs from all over the world, with some very serious weapons, who believe they have a divine right to bomb their neighbours as they please, and help themselves to any land they fancy, with complete disregard to international law and UN Resolutions, because of an alleged promise made to their ancestors a few thousand years ago by God, are a force for peace and international harmony in the region ?

5thElefant
    Free Member

Sure, but they have nukes. You can do what you like when you’ve got nukes.

binners

The Israeli government were still maintaining, only this morning, that they don’t have nukes. Yeah, right!

Ernie – everything’s relative fella. Not defending the Zionists at all, but when you’ve people on your borders who could soon have access to some pretty serious artillery, and whose clearly and repeatedly stated aim is to ‘wipe you off the face of the earth’, then I think you’d be justified in some pre-emptive strikes, should the Assad regime fall. You’d be insane not too. Or dead!

ohnohesback
    Free Member

You’ve got nothing to worry about. Obama has used the use of Sarin by the Assad forces as a pretext to announce further unspecified ‘aid’ to the opposition (who have also used Sarin, but don’t mention that…).

Everything is under control…

konabunny
    Free Member

“I’d put money on Israel already having every Syrian weapons sites co-ordinates programmed into the missiles, “

It’s remarkably impressive but I wonder if that’s not just all propaganda. Israeli military prowess like that stands in marked contrast to their piss up in a brewery capabilities in other spheres.

joeegg
    Free Member

I think Nick Griffin is going by the old adage

” My enemies enemy is my friend “.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Nick Griffin endorses Hezbollah in fight against Islamic terrorism’ is closed to new replies.