Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • New to MTB, Oxfordshire
  • bradley
    Free Member

Hey ormondryd, my roughrideguide Chilterns booklet sort of thing turnt up today, well impressed, they tell me how to get there too! What are your thoughts on it?

bradley
    Free Member

Oops double…

markhw
    Free Member

ononeorange, that was me on the white Whyte 146 on thursday the singletrack around woodcote was really fast and fun.

grilla
    Free Member

Hi Bradley,

I cycle around Stokenchurch, there are plenty of good loops you can do in 1-2 hours, you can see my routes and poor speeds on Strava, for example this was a cracking route last week

http://app.strava.com/rides/5052417

Steven

ormondroyd
    Free Member

I’m not fast but I’m sometimes around Woodcote.
    I’m usually on a massive green Independent Fabrication hardtail, or a massive green Surly Karate Monkey singlespeed 29er.

bradley
    Free Member

Tbh grilla i’m just looking for some people regular to do a few trials every now and then just to get me on my feet, if you’re up for it we can ride around your area one day soon?

ononeorange

Markhw I was on the Soul on the road verge near Cray’s Pond looking at the map. Followed you on that rather excellent loop then turned the other way in Woodcote.

Bradley – enjoy! I sadly won’t be out that way for a couple of weeks now.

ormondroyd
    Free Member

Haha, everyone hates that false flat slog eastwards through Crays Pond, right? I have a great loop from Reading to Goring and back via woodcote, and that’s the only bad bit. Just not many linkup options right round there

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘New to MTB, Oxfordshire’ is closed to new replies.