Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • New Spesh Enduro SL
  • Bosh
    Free Member

I've been looking at these with interest for some time now. I've bowseen reviews in MBR WMB & Dirt. All give conflicting reviews!

Question is, does anyone out there own a 2010 model? And what do you think?

hora
    Free Member

Dont bother with the reviews- test ride one. Then buy a Lapierre.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Don't do any such thing.

Test one. Try a french bike if you must, but also an Orange Alpine and a Yeti ASR7 too. Maybe a Nomad 2. Then decide.

tinsy
    Free Member

Dont forget to ride a Cube Fritzl…

mattp
    Free Member

it's a lot of money to spend on someone else's recommendation/prejudice/preference so as above get on some demo bikes and see what YOU think. don't think because someone else say that this or that is the best thing since sliced bread that you will enjoy it…

Bosh
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies & I agree with all that. I'll get a test bike before I spend 3k!
    Just curious that I've not seen a single one of them on the trails.

Has anyone actually bought one??

Question stands… Anyone out there OWN or TESTED one of these? I'd be grateful for your experiences!

Thanks

Seggons
    Free Member

does anyone know if lapierre sell a froggy frame only?

Bosh
    Free Member

Does your mother have a red handled breadknife?

Carpediem
    Free Member

I've got the comp Version, if that's any help at all.I've had it about 3 months now, and cant get enough of it.
    I've ridden Afan, Brechfa and Cwmcarn on it. ( done the DH course too )
    For a 6" travel bike it climbs really well. You only feel the front end lifting on the steepest of angles.
    Down Hill it's a dream. It inspires confidence no end.
    On tight twisty single track it glides. The Ground clearance is fine, no probs there either.
    I'm not expert by any means, but it really is a great bike….Looks awesome too.

nasher
    Free Member

does anyone know if lapierre sell a froggy frame only?

yes they do with a dhx air shock at £1600. IMO you are better off buying a complete bike and selling the bits

A

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘New Spesh Enduro SL’ is closed to new replies.