Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • New running trainers
  • paul4stones

I’ve used Montrail Leona Divides for years but they don’t make them anymore. Anyone suggest a similar replacement?

Keva
    Free Member

I always get mine from Sweatshop, try loads on and find the right pair.

http://www.sweatshop.co.uk/storefinder.cfm

Im running in Sauconys at the moment but my favourite xc trainers are made by Innov8, nice and light & firm.

Kev

roper
    Free Member

Good luck.
    I am a Continental Divide fan but they have become like hen’s teeth. I now run in Salamon shoes which are ok, not as good, but I can get them anywhere anytime.

Milkie
    Free Member

I go to a running shop, and have video/treadmill gait analysis done. They then come up with a handful of running shoes that suits your style. Then you choose which ones you want.

I’m running in Asics and they are well comfy.. This is the first time I’ve gone for gait analysis, and it’s well worth it.

paul4stones

Sorry, it was more a specific question of if anyone knows what the Montrail LDs have been replaced with. I just use them as general running shoes, mostly off road as opposed to fell shoes (remember when we just had one pair of trainers and one bike that did everything?) and know my supply has run out.

I know some people on here run and I’m not on any running forums (yet . . . ) so just wondered.

Thanks anyway

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New running trainers’ is closed to new replies.