Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • New PACE steel hardtail
  • theflatboy
    Free Member

remembers square tubes, stems welded to steerer which was clamped at the crown, hollow tube cranks etc.)

like this – spot the innovations…

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Okay not ground breaking innovation but how refreshing is it for pace to actually be bringing out new products rather than the vapor wear we were all used to years ago. How long were we promised a full suspension frame for?

garlic
    Free Member

I thought 853 tubing was developed for TIG welding not brazing. Why not use a different tubeset designed for brazing instead? Seems like overkill. Guess people like the sticker.

Dave
    Free Member

Thing is, there are soo many frames to choose from out there you need to have a USP dont you?

Frame not owned for five minutes by Hora. Should be unique enough…..

compositepro
    Free Member

yeah brant theres a tons of custom builders who have fiddled with stainless before

in fact theres a few boxes of 953 and a couple of xcr tubes floating about in the shop if you want em

hora
    Free Member

Frame not owned for five minutes by Hora. Should be unique enough…..

I ride, I dont bitch about the maker of the frames (do I? No), I buy and I pay taxes/NI. why shouldnt I buy as much or as little as possible? Alot of internet-knockers about, just wonder how many actually ride themselves? I went through some pretty dark days off and on the bike a few years back with some petty idiots who live on forums casting judgement and giving advice (when it wasnt asked for then doing the ‘hora-baiting’. The ones who did/do give me advice have stood by me (and still ride with me).

Good on you. Wonder how many off-the bike friends you have?

Thats all. Rant over. Say whatever you want, I can dish it back in spades on and off internet forums. 🙂

theflatboy
    Free Member

Wonder how many off-the bike friends you have?

😆

I’ve probably got more friends than you’ve got cows.

scruff
    Free Member

Hora thats a class bite :CHOMP:

sid_day
    Free Member
    thepodge
    Free Member

is that cracked paint on the seat tube picture?

thumbie
    Free Member

Any more news on these? Still not on the site. Hope the RC31 makes a comeback too ❓

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘New PACE steel hardtail’ is closed to new replies.