My new Nicolai turned up!

Home Forum Bike Forum My new Nicolai turned up!

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • My new Nicolai turned up!
  • That sir…is very, very nice.

Houns

Nice that

therealhoops

I’m loving mine 🙂

Yetiman

Update? Hopefully you’ve been out enjoying yourself on the ION.

philbert31

Yetiman, I was out at the weekend, i love it, its absolutely rapid, its gonna need a bit of time tweeking the rear shock to try and make it a little more “poppy” but even as it is now it is awesome, its like a magic carpet over roots! Im gonna have a fun summer!! 😀

philbert31

Yetiman, I was out at the weekend, i love it, its absolutely rapid, its gonna need a bit of time tweeking the rear shock to try and make it a little more “poppy” but even as it is now it is awesome, its like a magic carpet over roots! Im gonna have a fun summer!! 😀

Premier Icon jameso
    Subscriber

when will Nicolai realise their graphics look shit and was it welded by a blind man with no hands?

I don’t think I’ve disagreed so much with anything on here as much in at least a week. : )
    ‘kin love Nicolais logo and welds. No-one else makes alu appeal as much. Nice bike OP.

Rik

Have you just gone with the standard ‘base tune’ on the ccdb air CS as recommended by Nicolai/cane creek?

philbert31

Rik, in fairness, ive got dippers shock fitted atm. Mine didnt turn up in time so he leant me his, i should have mine this week, i think the one i have is pretty close to the base tune though?

duir

when will Nicolai realise their graphics look shit and was it welded by a blind man with no hands?

Oh go on then, I’ll bite, even though you are blatantly a troll.

Nicolai stick to their guns and do their own thing rather than catering for the industry trend lead masses.

Their welders have to serve a 2 year apprenticeship where they don’t actually get to weld a production frame until they are up to an exceptionally high standard.

Their welders are regarded as the best in the business. From an engineering/attention to detail perspective, their bikes are a lesson in excellence.

More importantly, they ride superbly and do not break.

philbert31

A mate of mine who happens to be a coded welder and fabricator had a look at the new frame over the weekend and said he thought the quality of the welds was excellent (he used more technical terms than that but i can’t remember them). Given the projects he works on, I’m more inclined to take his word for it . 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘My new Nicolai turned up!’ is closed to new replies.